Song Sitan asked the decoration company to replace the glass of all the windows in the house with double-layer bulletproof glass with heat-insulating film.

    Although this glass is expensive, in addition to its powerful anti-strike ability and the effect of blocking bullet attacks, the sound insulation effect is also quite good.

    But with such a good sound insulation effect, such a loud sound can still be heard. Is it the warm-up before the typhoon, or is the typhoon brought forward?

    Feeling relieved for a while, Song Sitan sat on the sofa in the living room and picked up his phone to check the news of the owner group.

    Perhaps because of sudden changes in the weather, the owner group of Building 36, which usually only pops up a few messages except for disturbing residents, is particularly lively today.

    1001: The sound insulation effect of the glass in our community is too poor. I was woken up before dawn by the heavy rain.

    302: Who said no! By the way, isn't the typhoon officially landed tomorrow? Why is it windy and rainy today?

    601: It's over. I worked overtime yesterday and didn't have time to go out to stock up. I thought I'd go today, but it turned out differently! Which kind brother and sister can sell me some food?

    1403: @601, you can come to my house to pick it up. My husband and I stockpiled goods without discussing after get off work yesterday. In the end, each of us brought home a 20-jin bag of rice. I’ll give you another bag.     601: @1403, ok ok! I'll go get it right now, thank you so much. I left the car at work yesterday and didn't drive back, otherwise I would have driven to the supermarket, a mistake.     Building 1202: @Everyone, neighbors with cars who haven’t stocked up on food, try to drive to stock up on food while the wind and rain are not too big. Neighbors who don’t have a car and don’t stockpile food can ask neighbors who have a car to pay some money to share a car. Distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors, and everyone helps each other.     101: I am going to drive to the supermarket to buy food at 8 o'clock. If there are neighbors who want to go with me, I can take two people with me.     802: @101, I have a lot of rice, noodles, oil and grains at home in the countryside. Why should I buy them? Since you want to drive out, can you take me to the West Village?

    As soon as 802's voice, which was completely different from the style of painting in the group, came out, the lively group fell silent for a moment.

    After about two or three minutes, Xu Xiang's mother, who lives in 802, saw that no one responded to her, and started sending messages in the group again.

    802: @101, why didn't you reply? Since you are ready to drive out, isn't it just a matter of running a little longer to take me there?

    1702: @802, I also have a car, and I bought food in advance. I didn’t plan to go out today, but I’m still idle. It’s okay to take you to the countryside, but how much are you going to pay for the car? The car will burn oil after a trip, you should be very clear about this, right?

    802: @1702, what's going on with you young people now? You talk about money at every turn, the traditional virtues of respecting the old and loving the young have been forgotten by you, right?     1702: @802, I don't think it's necessary for me to spoil her when I meet someone who is disrespectful and just wants to take advantage of her? If you don't want to pay, why let others do this and that for you? We don't have any relationship with you, we don't owe you anything, why should we provide you with free services!     702: @1702, that's right! ! @802, when you bring your little grandson to use the unit building as a playground every day, yelling and yelling endlessly, why didn't you think of letting your little kid respect the old and love the young?     702: My family is also a family with old people and children! @802, I want others to respect the old and love the young, please also restrain your children, let him learn to respect the old and love the young first! !     701: Exactly! 801 and 802 are really too noisy. Last night, 801 was drinking, singing, bouncing and bouncing until midnight!     701: @801, if you really want to get together, can't you go out and get together? This is a residential house, not your single-family villa! Can a person have some qualities?     802: @702, hey, I can see that the people in your building are all powerful, seeing that we are from the countryside and have no support in the city, so you caught us honest people and bullied us to death, what are you You want to kill me!

    The smell of gunpowder in the group was getting stronger and stronger, and the building leader sent another message after seeing this.

    Building 1202: It’s my fault for talking too much. Stop arguing, everyone. @802, I’m responsible for what I caused. After breakfast at nine o’clock, I’ll drive you to the village to pick up food for free. OK?

    The news in the group kept popping out. Some advised the building manager not to be so used to 802, some responded to 802's remarks just now, and some continued to curse at the noisy situation on the 8th floor. In short, it should be as lively as possible.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes