Song Sitan's expression darkened: "Ba Nan Two girls? Do you know what they are doing here so late?"

    Tang Qi gave Song Sitan a puzzled look, and replied: "I heard what they were talking about, and it seems that they are going to someone's house to have a carnival until the typhoon passes. "

    No, shouldn't you join me in denouncing that scumbag's shameless behavior now? Why did they come to study how many people came?" Song Sitan chuckled, "You say he

    is a scumbag, I don't care what he does Well. I'm in the same class as Xu Xiang University, and the people around him may be from my same school or even the same class, so I'm curious."

    Song Sitan said seeing the time to take the mask, and said to Tang Qi: "Don't worry Right! After seeing the true colors of Xu Xiang and his family, I won’t be sad for a long time.” “     We are now on the bridge, and the road is on the road. As long as this guy doesn’t come to me to make trouble, he will move to us. What about the unit? Apart from being an eyesore, nothing else can affect me."     "Good boy! I've been tired for half the night, go back and wash up and have a good rest. Let's talk about things tomorrow."     Seeing that the expression on Song Sitan's face does not seem to be fake, Tang Qi was finally relieved a lot. Seeing that it was getting late, she got up and went back to her house.     After Tang Qi left, Song Sitan gradually frowned.     Conservatively speaking, the various foods that Shan Tangqi and the others bought today will not be a big problem if they eat them for two months.

    Now Xu Xiang and the others happened to bump into them, and they didn't react at the moment, that was based on the fact that the typhoon only lasted for three days!

    But after three days, when the food is getting less and less hungry?

    801 Counting Zhao Qianqian, Xu Xiang and the group of people who came today, there are twelve mouths to eat.

    Song Sitan was almost certain that when they ran out of food and were hungry, the first thing they would think of was Tang Qi and the others transporting food upstairs with big bags.     "Looks like it's

    necessary to install another door at the top of the stairs on the 18th floor before it becomes completely chaotic."     "I just hope that those who are in the way can be more sensible and don't come to our 18th floor, otherwise the old and new hatred will be superimposed. I hope they won't blame me for being cruel in the end." "Isn't it, little briquettes?     " The chubby cheeks of the briquettes.     "Meow~" The little briquette, who was heartless and sleepy after eating and eating, responded with a tail wagging.     Song Sitan touched its little head, ran to wash its face and skin care, then lay down on the big soft bed and fell asleep.     After an unknown amount of time, the sound of rain whistled outside the window, and big raindrops kept hitting the glass, making continuous muffled noises.     Animals have always had a sharper sense of hearing than humans.     Lianqiu was awakened by the movement, and meowed nervously in the room.     Sleeping Song Sitan was awakened by the sound of rain and the meowing of cats, and picked up the briquettes that had jumped to the bed and were frightened to explode into his arms and gently comforted him.     The familiar smell enveloped the whole body, and the coal ball body gradually relaxed and regained its softness.     Song Sitan yawned, walked to the bed with the briquettes in his arms and opened the curtains to look out.     It was just dawn outside the window, and in the dark courtyard of the community, tree branches were dancing wildly under the strong wind, and in the dark cloudy sky, the bean-sized raindrops were being blown non-stop by the wind, making muffled noises on the glass.