However, taking advantage of the large batch of courier delivery in the unit building where I live now, and with the speed of news spread among neighbors, when natural disasters strike and the residents are short of supplies, Song Sitan's house will definitely become the target of the whole building.

    Therefore, Song Sitan's plan is to rent a warehouse or a single-family villa outside the province for some materials that are ready to be ordered online, and then purchase in large quantities.

    In addition, self-defense weapons, petroleum, diesel, and liquefied gas tanks are currently lacking. First, it is difficult to purchase in bulk in China. Second, if you buy too much, it will inevitably attract the attention of others.

    Song Sitan knew that some small and medium-sized oil wells in foreign countries were actually privately owned, and it would be a good choice to find them to buy in bulk.

    "It seems that it is indeed necessary to go abroad."

    Song Sitan's English is good. When Song Zhengping bought a drug patent abroad, Song Sitan lived and studied abroad with him for a period of time, and he happened to know a family there. Friends with a long way to go.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan chose a time to call the other party according to the time difference of the other party, and said that he wanted to open a logistics company abroad, and asked him if he knew someone who owned a private oil well, and wanted to take advantage of the low oil price to buy more oil. Diesel will reduce costs for future company operations.

    Song Sitan had a very good relationship with each other during those days abroad, and the two also kept in touch frequently after returning to China.

    At this moment, hearing that Song Sitan might come to his country to start a business, the other party immediately asked his parents to inquire, and the other party's father took the lead to help Song Sitan contact the purchase channel.

    It was an introduction from an acquaintance, coupled with Song Sitan's generosity and straightforwardness, he immediately won the favor of the owner of the oil well.

    After negotiating to order 100 tons of oil, 200 tons of diesel oil, and 1,000 bottles of liquefied petroleum gas, Song Sitan said that he was alone and wanted to get a gun and some bullets for self-defense.

    In the local area, after having a non-immigrant visa and obtaining a gun license, you can buy guns and ammunition from legitimate channels.

    Song Sitan has lived for seven years in the last days, and his marksmanship has been practiced quite well under the professor of a retired special police veteran. Although his physical fitness and muscle strength are much worse than before, the assessment required to obtain a gun license is only basic firearms knowledge and court. It's just a few shots at the target, it's not difficult for Song Sitan to heat himself up.

    So under the leadership of the owner of the oil well, Song Sitan got his gun license in just two days, and used the gun license to buy two miniature pocket pistols, five fully automatic pistols, two fully automatic rifles and one Take a sniper rifle.

    Items and weapons in the gun shop, Song Sitan bought the corresponding silencer, scope, and ten boxes of bullets for each gun type in addition to the gun.

    In addition, Song Sitan also bought 20 sets of light bulletproof vests, 20 bulletproof helmets, 20 explosion-proof shields, 20 head-mounted night vision devices, 5 professional telescopes with night vision functions, and 100 professional walkie-talkies.

    However, considering that guns were not so rampant in the first two years of the natural disaster, Song Sitan also bought 20 police electric batons, a hand crossbow with 500 arrows, and 10 anesthesia guns from the shopkeeper.

    Many wealthy locals have the habit of hoarding weapons, ammunition and armor. After the owner of the gun shop learned who the introducer of this Asian-faced girl was, she didn't think her behavior was so shocking.

    Oil, diesel, gasoline, and weapons and bullets that Song Sitan hoarded were sent to the warehouse she rented in batches.

    After all the materials ordered by Song Sitan were moved into the warehouse, Song Sitan paid the owner of the oil well an additional 10,000 U.S. dollars as a thank-you fee.

    With the help of acquaintances, the whole transaction was completed in just five days.

    Seeing all kinds of gasoline and diesel barrels piled up in the warehouse, plus 1,000 liquefied gas cylinders, as well as the guns and weapons he purchased, Song Sitan's heart finally fell after he put them all into the space.

    Song Sitan knew how chaotic this area was, so although he was introduced by an acquaintance this time, the risk of this business was still not small.

    Fortunately, the deal has finally been successfully concluded.

    Song Sitan let out a long sigh of relief. After treating his friends to a sumptuous meal that night, Song Sitan boarded the plane back to China early the next morning.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes