Song Sitan felt a little guilty, pinched Jiang Shuo's little face and said: "My sister has been a little busy recently, and when my sister finishes her work, the smell of formaldehyde in the house will be gone, so Xiao Shuo will come to my sister's house to play , my sister will cook for you and make delicious food for Xiaoshuo, okay?"

    Jiang Shuo, who is a big kid, heard from Song Sitan that she didn't mean to move away, his eyes lit up immediately, and he walked away happily. He took out a piece of paper from his jacket and handed it to Song Sitan, saying, "I called my brother up today to give this to my sister. I was afraid that my sister would move away, so I would never be able to send this painting away. Xiao Shuo doesn't have to worry about it now." "

    Xiao Shuo is working hard to learn how to draw, and then I will help my sister draw a lot of beautiful portraits, okay?"

    Seeing the joyful atmosphere on Jiang Shuo's face, Song Sitan also became happy, and carefully spread out his hand. Drawing paper, it turns out that this little guy is quite good at drawing. The portrait of her in his hand is at least 80% like her.

    Jiang Li at the side obviously also saw the painting in Song Sitan's hand, and immediately looked down at the little one beside him, raised his eyebrows and said: "I have been your brother for six years anyway, why don't you draw a portrait of my brother first?" "

    Jiang Shuoquan pretended not to hear his brother's jealousy, and waited for Song Sitan to praise him with bright eyes.

    Song Sitan smiled immediately, rubbed Jiang Shuo's little head and said, "Okay, then Xiao Shuo must learn to draw hard.

    " Said: "Then Xiaoshuo took his brother down first! Xiaoshuo will come to play with my sister after my sister has finished her work recently." Jiang Li

    looked at the little short legs beside him with an indescribable expression.

    He ran up and down with him like this, but in the end the co-author was just a tool man, not even worthy of Zhang Zhang's own brother's own portrait.

    Just say that he was doing something mysterious in the house before going out, and the co-author is carrying his collection of paintings on his back.

    At such a young age, I don't know who I learned so many ways to make girls happy.

    Shaking his head, Jiang Li looked at Song Sitan and said, "Then I'll take him down first."

    Jiang Li is not a talkative person, even before rebirth, Song Sitan probably didn't have more than twenty sentences with him.

    Under the premise of unfamiliarity, there is naturally nothing to talk about right now, so he nodded immediately, waved goodbye to Jiang Shuo, and watched them enter the elevator.

    Back in the house, Song Sitan looked at the portrait in his hand. There was no sign of curling or wrinkling around the drawing paper. It was obvious that the little guy had kept it carefully and prepared to give it to her after he finished the painting.

    Song Sitan's heart warmed up, thinking of the way Jiang Li looked at his younger brother just now, his mood immediately improved a lot. Immediately, he found Jiang Shuo's paintings in a thick book and put them in the pages, and began to plan the next direction of material hoarding.

    It is almost a month before the natural disaster strikes.

    Song Sitan has already stocked up on food, water, medicine, clothing, and basic daily necessities. In addition, assault boats and kayaks are necessary for flood disasters, generators are needed after power outages, electric heaters, charcoal, etc. Water coolers, fans, ice machines, and various household appliances needed during extremely hot periods can be ordered online.