At that time, Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo were sitting in the cold corridor and were blown by the wind blowing into the corridor all night. The young Jiang Shuo developed a high fever the next day.

    At that time, due to lack of preparation, everyone's family was short of food. Jiang Li hugged Jiang Shuo and knocked on doors in the corridor to ask for medicine, but no one came out to help.

    Later, Song Sitan couldn't bear to see it anymore. Regardless of the objections of Xu Xiang and his family, he insisted on taking the two brothers to the vacant room and settled them down. He also prepared antipyretic medicine, antipyretic stickers and some food for them and sent them there. Jiang Li took care of him carefully for a whole night, and finally his fever subsided before dawn.

    That night Xu Xiang had a big fight with her about Song Sitan delivering food, and then rolled up his sleeves to drive away the two brothers who lived next door, but after being stopped by Song Sitan abruptly, he almost attacked her.

    As a result, on the second day after this happened, Jiang Li took Jiang Shuo to brave the slightly weakened wind and rain, asked Song Sitan to borrow the rubber boat her father bought when he went out to play, and took Jiang Shuo to row out of the unit building.

    After this incident, Song Sitan met Jiang Li again on the way to hoard supplies.

    At that time, Jiang Li didn't know how to do it. He took his younger brother to get a Hummer. Besides the two of them, there were two strong young men sitting in the back seat of the car. In short, looking at their appearance at that time, it didn't look like they had been hungry at all.

    It was also after that encounter that Song Sitan learned that they were hoarding supplies and were going to live in the newly built shelter in the next province. Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo even invited Song Sitan to go together, but Song Sitan thought that Xu Xiang and the others were still waiting for him at home. After bringing supplies back, he rejected their invitation.

    Thinking about it now, Jiang Li probably guessed at that time that with Xu Xiang's personality, he would definitely find an opportunity to abandon her as a burden after all the value of Song Sitan was exhausted.

    So at that time, he deliberately left Song Sitan the detailed address and house number of the unfinished building where they lived, and told her that if she encountered difficulties, she could use the unfinished building as a temporary residence. Before leaving, he specifically told Song Sitan not to take this matter Tell Xu Xiang and the others.

    During the darkest days before being reborn after being abandoned by Xu Xiang and the others, Song Sitan managed to survive by relying on a gun and a box of ammunition left by Jiang Li in the unfinished building, plus some compressed biscuits and water.

    Later, Song Sitan heard about the two brothers Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo, about the glorious deeds of both of them becoming powerful awakeners with supernatural powers and helping the sanctuary to block the attacks of mutant creatures.

    But at that time, it had been six years since the natural disaster, and everything had already changed. Song Sitan didn't expect them to remember him.

    In addition, with her excellent marksmanship and medical skills at that time, she also joined a good survivor team, so it was naturally impossible to hurry up and take advantage of a little favor before the natural disaster to make her face familiar.

    There were a lot of thoughts in his mind, and when he came back to look at the situation in the corridor through the phone screen again, Song Sitan's back instantly aroused a layer of goosebumps.

    Jiang Li's gaze and gaze were obviously looking in the direction of the camera!

    "I'm going! I'm making a pinhole camera. In order to arrange these three cameras, I also installed three lights for the corridor. These three pinhole cameras are hidden in the screw holes of the three black lamp holders!"

    "I've hidden to such an extent, can this shit still be discovered? Who the hell is this!"

    Through a mobile phone screen, Song Sitan followed the cold and young face looking at the camera with big eyes She narrowed her eyes, and then realized that thighs like theirs might not be something she could hug if she said so!

    "At that time, if this future thigh is not held firmly by her alone, the fact that she has storage space will be revealed?"

    Song Sitan's mind was chaotic, fearing that his expression management was not in place and Jiang Li would find out that something was wrong. For a while, he didn't even think about whether to open the door to them now.

    But there was no movement from Song Sitan's side, but the couple outside the door showed no intention of giving up.

    Especially Jiang Shuo's little one, it doesn't matter if he knocks on the door, and he still calls out in a childish voice, sister, are you there?

    "Okay!" Song Sitan, even if she was alive again, still had zero resistance to this soft and cute voice.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes