The two immediately laughed.

    Although Tang Qi agreed to Song Sitan's invitation, as a skier, she has just returned to China after all, and she has to stay at the training base for a while before packing up before moving in with Guan Yang.

    After making an appointment to pick up Tang Qi and move in 20 days, Song Sitan hung up the phone and checked the time on his phone to find that it was already ten o'clock.

    After washing up, he simply ate a sandwich and drank a cup of hot milk. Song Sitan was about to brush the cup when there was a slow knock on the door.

    Because the previous decoration supervisor specifically stated that it was scary that people often knocked on their door secretly in the middle of the night, and also emphasized that she had installed a normal camera to check who was outside the door, but the next day she didn't know who broke it with a slingshot.

    After learning of this situation, the decoration supervisor specially recommended the video doorbell and pinhole camera to Song Sitan.

    The three houses on the top floor of the 18th floor are all under the name of Song Sitan, and there is no problem of violating the privacy of others if she installs a camera at the door of her house, so Song Sitan immediately nodded in agreement.

    Three pinhole cameras that can be connected via Bluetooth are installed in different areas of the corridor without the need for a network. The images of the stairwell and elevator can be clearly viewed through mobile phones or video doorbells.

    Hearing the knock on the door at this moment, Song Sitan did not open the door immediately, but turned on the three pinhole cameras directly connected to the mobile phone. As a result, after seeing two people, one big and one small standing in front of his house, Song Sitan was obviously taken aback.

    Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo are neighbors who live on the third floor downstairs of Song Sitan's house.

    Before rebirth, when Song Sitan first moved to Binjiang Garden, he heard neighbors talk about it, saying that the parents of the two children divorced early and they were raised by their father. They fell into the hands of their uncle together.

    It would be fine if their uncle and aunt could treat the two brothers kindly after they got a house, but the couple beat and scolded Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo every now and then, and even confiscated the house keys from the two children.

    Both husband and wife are good gamblers. Sometimes they take their children to play cards outside and stay late at night. Many neighbors have seen the brothers who have no keys and are huddled in the corridor doing their homework pitifully.

    Song Sitan, who was spoiled by her father since she was a child, could not hear such child abuse. After learning about it through group chats, she sometimes deliberately climbed the stairs to the third floor when she came home at night, and sometimes gave Jiang Shuo Order snacks and delicious food, and sometimes sit beside him and help him with his homework.

    Later, when I got to know Jiang Shuo well, Song Sitan felt sorry for him when he saw him huddled in the corridor alone, so he would take him home and let him wait at her house until his brother came back from school, and then his brother Jiang Li would pick him up and go downstairs together .

    Song Sitan still remembered that after the natural disaster, Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo's aunt, aunt, and their son drove them out of the house in the middle of the night on the eighth day after the typhoon lasted because they thought they were wasting food at home. .