After arranging the decoration of the house properly, Song Sitan directly put all the daily necessities and decorations in the space. Seeing that it was already 11:30 in the evening, Song Sitan lay down on the bed and fell asleep after a simple wash.

    At 7 o'clock the next morning, the person appointed by the decoration supervision agency and the person in charge of the decoration came to the door almost at the same time, and began to measure the size and prepare to go to the market to select materials.

    After finishing packing, Song Sitan drove to the home improvement building materials market with them. Under the recommendation of the decoration supervisors, according to the pre-measured dimensions, the final selected doors and windows were all excellent in anti-theft and anti-picking locks. Class A security door and security window formed by density steel plate.

    After paying the fees for the doors and windows and getting the door keys away, Song Sitan handed over the decoration keys for the six doors to the installers, and left them to do the rest.     In the process of purchasing doors and windows just now, the decoration supervisors have shown a very high level of professionalism and bargaining level, but it is worthy of Song Sitan who paid a lot of money to invite them here.     The entire renovation progress is videotaped and supervised by supervisors throughout the process, which is definitely much more reliable than Song Sitan, a layman in decoration, watching in person. She can also take advantage of the period of house renovation to go shopping with peace of mind.     So he transferred the estimated renovation cost to the work card of the supervisory agency, and Song Sitan drove his own SUV, driving along the street while searching for small shops with a lot of people on the street.

    After turning two streets, Song Sitan parked his car in the parking space in front of a popular breakfast shop, entered the shop, glanced at the menu on the wall and said to the boss, "I'm going to treat the company employees to breakfast, the menu on the wall There are buns with various fillings, deep-fried dough sticks, soy milk, steamed buns, flower rolls, tofu brain, millet porridge, mung bean porridge, and egg drop soup, please pack 100 copies for me one by one." The small shop is close to several companies, and this kind     of It was not the first time to pack breakfast in batches, so the boss arranged for the clerk to help Song Sitan pack them and put them in her car one by one without saying a word.     The trunk of the suv model is very large, which is convenient for Song Sitan to stock up on various foods.     After Song Sitan calmly sat in the car and finished five meat buns plus a cup of soy milk in one go, the clerk at the breakfast shop happened to pack all the packed breakfast into the car.     After closing the trunk, Song Sitan drove away, and when he was a little further away from the shop, he directly put all kinds of steaming breakfasts piled up in the trunk into the space.     Afterwards, Song Sitan did the same thing, selling 100 servings of high-end wife cakes and finger cakes from the trolley at the subway entrance.     100 servings of delicious beef noodles, miscellaneous sauce noodles, braised beef noodles, beef noodle soup, and meatball soup near a certain building.     Small supermarkets on the street, various flavors of green balls, sandwiches, mung bean cakes, yogurt, milk, chocolate, jelly, potato chips, ice cream, choose a variety of delicious food and buy a batch in moderation.     Where did Song Sitan buy it all the way, so the various cake shops, tobacco, alcohol and beverage shops, snack stores, breakfast shops, roasted sweet potato stalls, steamed bun shops, as long as the goods were complete and delicious, Song Sitan swept them all. .     The car was driving and sweeping, while Song Sitan used different banners such as group outings, company team building, employee benefits, etc., to buy food wherever he went, and drove further away after buying, and immediately put all the food he bought into the space.     This way of hoarding food, as long as you don't catch this street running back and forth every day, the probability of being discovered by others is still extremely small.     After driving for three hours along different streets, it was almost noon.