Work related

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Work related

    "Hoarding Supplies, Returning to Natural Disasters and Lying to Win" Author: Qingzheng Fat Shoes

    Copywriter

    [Natural Disaster End Times + Rebirth + Space + Stocking Up + Refreshing Text + Pets]

    Before the natural disaster came, everyone thought it was just a typhoon..... .But

    typhoons, wildfires, extreme heat, acid rain, and extreme cold come one after another.

    After extreme weather, species mutate, and human beings awaken!

    Song Sitan survived for seven years in the last days, and was finally buried in a group of mutated creatures.

    Open your eyes again, the natural disaster has not yet begun.

    Song Sitan kicked the phoenix man away, regained the space, and frantically hoarded goods. In this world where natural disasters are approaching, he started a comfortable life without worrying about food and clothing!

    Notes for eating:

    1. Rebirth natural disaster hoarding article, there will be a lot of hoarding plots in the article~

    2. There are male protagonists, and the male and female protagonists complement each other's strengths, and there will be no unilateral thigh hugging plot.

    3. Background: Parallel world, all the plots in the article serve the plot, there is no need to be true.

    Content tags: rebirth of post-apocalyptic gourmet cool article

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Song Sitan┃Supporting role: ┃Others: New article for collection ~

    One sentence introduction: With tens of billions of supplies in hand, natural disasters will not worry     about

    winning

Comment: Song Sitan lived for seven years in the last days and was finally buried in the mouth of a mutant creature. When she opened her eyes again, she was reborn before the natural disaster. In three months' time, cyclones, floods, extreme heat, plague, extreme cold, and evolution of species will all follow. Song Sitan regained the space, stocked up on supplies, and personally led important friends around him to try to survive in this natural disaster apocalypse!

    The author's writing is smooth, the plot is ups and downs, and the characters in the text are vivid and clear. The full text slowly unfolds around the world after the natural disasters, and vividly describes the cruelty of the last days and the interaction between the characters. It is a good article about natural disasters.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes