Cleaning up the dazed big dog who didn't know why he was blocked, Quan Jinghua rubbed the furry dog's head, and then hugged it a little discouraged: "Stupid dog, if this continues..." When will the task be completed

    .

    Obviously already wandering in the area mentioned by the intelligence, but just can't catch any big fish.

    So many days have passed, what about the traffickers tearing up the tickets?

    After all, the reason and reward for investigating this matter are all because of the last kidnapped rich man.

    That's 20 million.

    Quan Jinghua began to wonder if it was the problem of "尨".

    After all, although she has never made a move in Leibo Street and has always behaved like an ordinary little girl, "尨" is very fierce.

    Even not long ago, Quan Jinghua heard the residents of Leibo Street discussing the matter of 'Blood Dog' from a certain corner.

    They are all famous.

    So why does Mr. Aoike insist on her carrying "尨"?

    If it's for sending messages, bring a locator. When you find the target, isn't it more concealed than killing a dog?

    And...

    Quan Jinghua looked at "Xiao" who was sticking out her tongue, and was inexplicably angry.

    Although this idiot will not die, it can be seen from its fear of Quan Jinghua at the beginning that death must be uncomfortable for it.

    She reached out and tapped the tip of "Xiao"'s nose: "Do you have any hidden functions?"

    The big dog wagged its tail quickly, and its blood-red dog eyes were full of stupidity, and they were as clear as crystal.

    The corner of Quan Jinghua's mouth twitched: "Forget it, stupid dog."

    Although the notoriety of 'Blood Dog' has spread all over Leibo Street, but if you want to die as a clean dog, you might be able to deceive the black people behind the scenes... right? ?

    Quan Jinghua swayed around for two more times, but found nothing but a bastard who was interested in sex. She leaned on the big dog in some frustration, feeling that the word "bait" had been pasted on her head.

    Sure enough, she still couldn't figure out why Qingchi Lianyangfei asked the dog to follow her.

    Although "Xiao" was ordered to stay with her every step of the way, he still listened to the minimum standing and sitting.

    So Quan Jinghua let it lie down, and then leaned against the big dog's soft belly.

    The big dog has no body temperature, like a soft plush toy, but it is better than breathing, rising and falling like a massage chair.

    It's also interesting to think about it. A supernatural creature actually learns how to breathe like a real creature.

    The big dog didn't know why, so Shihashi stuck out his tongue, his tongue coating was dry, and he didn't have any saliva.