When no one heard me I looked around to see a shovel in one of the shops and ran to pick it up.

I'm ready to defend them at any costs!

I again stood infront of the platform and was ready to attack the people who were pouring the oil over the poles and the platform.

"Shitty hell!" Swearing I swinged the shovel against one of them's head but it just went through it.

"What the... " I swinged again and it again went through him.

I threw the shovel and tried to control my powers as well as my emotions.

!Third person's POV!

"What the hell is happening to her?!" Tony yelled to Bruce who was trying his best to stabilize her.

"Shut up Tony! Can't you see I'm trying to fix her!" He exclaimed giving her some calming injections.

Nova was lying on the hospital bed while Strange was telling them what happened when Nova's heartbeat started to increase and the monitor went off.

Nova's eyes turned a dark shade of blue just like Zeus' if no more than him and she was ready to use it when the fire will erupt.

After pouring the oil over them, the Priest went with a smaller torch mumbling words that she couldn't understand.

As soon as the flames of the torch touched the platform flames erupted swallowing the platform almost immediately and Zeus and his group has also started to wake up from the intensity of heat.

Nova was still standing there scared if the pain will come back but soon snapped through it and crouched down, breathing out slowly and touching the ground.

A whole lot of water started to come out of the ground and in a matter of seconds there of a wave ready to attack on fire just waiting for her command.

As soon as she waved her hand and brought them in front of her the water splashed against the platform.

This time it hit the platform and not went right through it but nothing happened and the flames continued to spread.

If she didn't so anything it was going to swallow them.

Their screams of pain were now chilling the air and Nova was not ready to stop yet forgetting the fact that this is just a part of the power that was being directing in her.

Her eyes turned from the calm, deep blue colour to a fierce and terrifying orange and red colour more intimidating that the large flames in front of her.

She tried to control the fire but nothing happened and soon it engulfed the elementals who were still screaming in agony while the priest muttered something.

She couldn't believe that she was not able to stop this and they all got burnt infront of her.

"Fucking hell" She muttered falling on the floor, looking at the scene infront of her in horror. It looked so realistic that she forgot it was just a dream and not reality.

Out there her heartbeat went back to normal and she was stable but unconscious maybe because of the medicine Bruce gave her or maybe because she hit her head hard.

"So...... How long will she be asleep?" Tony asked looking at her in concern.

"No idea, we should just wait" Bruce said with a sigh while Strange and Tony just nodded their head.

!Nova's POV!

I recovered from the shock and stood up going near and peeking in the priest's book.

The shocking thing was that the book was empty which made me furrow my eyebrows.

Why would he bring a blank book if he thinks that they are witches?! Unless..... He was involved with the sorcerers.

"What is wrong with these stupid sorcerers?!" I sighed walking around to find something–anything actually but my preference would be their house.

I could find books related to my powers or even Troy because he was not hung there with them.

Just thinking about that fucking scene gave me headache. The pain they had to go through.

I found a library or whatever it was and went inside to see it was a museum or what a museum would be at that time.

Things were kept under glass maybe for showcase so as a curious cat I started to roam around.

My interest was mainly on the swords that were kept or hung.

There were just so many and then there were these photos of people. Then I saw big, yellow chart papers in which names were written. Some were about the elders of the town, some were about the people that had been hung in witch trials. And then there were names and houses of people living in the town. Bingo!

I skimmed my eyes and fingers over the chart paper looking at different and weird names and then I found it a house under Matt Kingsley's name. Now if I'm not wrong this is the fire elemental, after all how many Matts are there in this town.

Learning the address I rushed out of the Museum or whatever the hell that was and ran towards were I think the house will be.

If this is something that my mind made up then it can vanish at anytime so I need answers before it does.

Panting, I climbed a small hill and came infront of an average looking house.

Without a single thought I went inside and looked around to find the living room filled with books and papers covering the floor then I checked each and every room to find someone or any other book but when I found none I went to the living room picking a book with brown cover.

I quickly looked through the rough drawing and it was of no use so I just threw it away and took another one........ This is going to be one hell of an adventure..

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Short chapter and seriously I don't know from where these ideas are comming!! And yes a reminder: If you like this or any of the chapter please do vote to show your support to this fanfic!

Oh my god, so formal!

That's all Have a good day/night!

OvEr AnD oUt!!