17

Qingchi Lianyang hasn't verified it yet.

    Xia Youjie was puzzled: "The supernatural postman?"

    Is Yokohama so luxurious?

    You must know that conjurers who have the same special abilities as supernatural beings are so rare—even second-year college students like them have endless tasks.

    Yokohama actually uses a supernatural person as a postman?

    Although they don't need to destroy the curse spirit... But at least there must be a special government agency to accommodate and manage the supernatural beings!

    They all go to work for the people! Damn it!

    Oda Sakunosuke looked at him with the eyes of "Is there something wrong" and "Isn't this natural?"

    Xia Youjie: ...

    He took a look at Sakunosuke Oda, who was written all over his body, and he tentatively accepted this statement.

    Xia Youjie firmly believes that conjurers are born to eliminate curse spirits and protect ordinary people.

    But looking at the idle Oda Sakunosuke, I still felt an inexplicable envy in my heart, but it was quickly dispelled.

    The person in front of him probably has a useless ability.

    Just like the auxiliary supervisor, the spell power is weak, and the spells are useless, so they can only do idle work.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't answer, he was not a character who answered every question. Even after Wujo Wu and the others landed on the ground, they glanced roughly, and turned their attention to Miss Yuzi behind them without interest.

    "Is this house still useful?"

    Ms. Yuzi shook her head, and weaved "It's all been solved" with black thread.

    "Where are you going next?"

    Miss Yuzi pointed to the attic where Gojo Wujo and the others just jumped out.

    A hole had just been poked by Miss Yuzi, and a large black part of the ceiling was exposed.

    "There is a part of my body over there."

    Aoki Lianyang deliberately explained because he didn't understand.

    "There is a passage leading to the outside world in the attic. Taiichiro was here a few minutes ago, but he sensed our arrival and escaped from the house through that     .

    "

A bony hand blocked the way.

    He frowned.

    Only then did I realize that there were still two unresolved troubles that suddenly appeared.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't bother to care about the government, folks, supernatural beings, and magicians. He only knew that they would hinder his plan.