Qingchi Lianyang stood at the door of his room and took a look, then took out the key to the door, and left Mr. Writer's house.

    At that time, he was not interested in how Mr. Writer died, and he didn't bother to read the suicide note on the table. I only defined suicide in my heart.

    Now think about Mr. Policeman's death report that Osamu Dazai showed him.

    Is Mr. Writer's death a suicide?

    If his life is also a research report dominated by others like Miss Yuzi...

    Qingchi Lianyang's pupils are even colder.

    With the destruction of Miss Yuzi and the passage of time, the mutation on the second floor finally reached its peak.

    This man-eating house has revealed its true colors.

    In the kitchen, at the stairway, and in the room, many people with different appearances poked their heads out. They are the servants of this house. Although there are people in white shirts, journalists, and police officers.

    But it's all just Taiichiro's puppet.

    It was not only Taiichiro who killed Yuzi, but also the stupid and cowardly son, the reporter who made a big fuss about her death, the police who treated the truth of her death indiscriminately, the servant who disrespected her, and even Yizi who took advantage of her death .

    Among these murderers, only Taiichiro, Yuichi and Yizi paid the price.

    Because other people represent society.

    A fool is not guilty, but a fool is guilty of a felony.

    Because the world is like this, a smart person can easily manipulate the words and deeds of many people.

    Remember, don't comment if you don't know the whole picture.

    The boy in the white hood stood in the center of the second floor, the center of all greedy eyes staring. They desperately searched for the scent, and then they were cut into pieces by those fine needles and threads.

    He tilted his head, his blue-green pupils were like the aurora above the extremely cold land.

    "Miss Yuzi, do you hate me?"

    "Created such a depressing and powerless story, and created such a sad you?" The

    overwhelming black threads were woven into a web, and the cold needles pierced each one with malicious intentions. inside the monster's body, and then danced quickly, making them into dolls of different sizes.

    Miss Yuzi didn't answer his question, because its mouth was full of black thread. Every time it kills a person, its weight will increase, and the black line in its mouth will be much thicker, tightly plugging its mouth.

    The pompous novelist never cared what outsiders thought, he went his own way, and was extremely arrogant. But after reading Miss Yuzi's past just now, he suddenly had such an interesting idea.