But what did the novelist do wrong?

    Author: Li Han

    Introduction:

    Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight.

    He thought about it, and found it not satisfying, and wanted to watch it again.

    So he crossed over and made an agreement with Zai.

    I'll work for you, and you dance for me again.

    Several years later, Zai looked at the lover beside him, and Xizi held her heart shyly: Qingchi, can you tell me how you fell in love with me at first sight in the crowd?

    Qingchi Lianyang, who is already a well-known novelist: ...

    careless, this rabbit is playing word games on the contract.

    *

    I don't know when, Yokohama became chaotic.

    "Mother"

    He found his mother dead three times.

    So in fear, he ran to his father and the police for help, but finally found that the only person he could snuggle up to was his most hated mother.

    Unfortunately, he found out too late. When he was dying, he realized that she, who was silent, dull, and sloppy, was once so beautiful.

    ——When Shi Er came back from the house, he found that his wife called a monster Husband, and hugged another little monster and said it was Hui's brother.

    Shir:? ? ?

    "Goddess"

    most people think is correct is correct.

    The only end for the aliens is death.

    ——Miao Zi, a conjurer who is about to transfer from the high school, jumped off the building in the original high school, and the conjuration community was shocked.

    The two strongest students: Super Curse Spirit at the same time, great!

    "strange disease"

    A strange disease suddenly became prevalent in the city, and the sick people turned into cats. The disease spreads extremely fast and there is no cure.

    The only way to prevent it is to close your eyes, pick up a cane, and live alone in the constant meowing and darkness.

    ——Ranbu realized that he had turned into a cat, and the people he saw from his perspective had their eyes closed.

    President: Where did the black cat come from?

    Strange things happened frequently, the government searched for a long time, and it was an agent who went out for a walk, only to find that the culprit turned out to be a book of novels at the door of the bookstore.

    And at the end of each book, there is an inexplicable sentence -

    "Many bad works are dedicated only to him."

    When it was a bloody storm outside, on the top floor of five buildings, the leader Zai woke up and found that the monster in the shadow of his little lover had appeared again. There was one more, and his expression remained the same.

    "Qingchi, let's go out to eat crabs at noon—"

    1. cp chief Zai, pet Zai Healing Wen, two-way redemption.

    2. The protagonist is mentally ill, socially phobic because he hates living people, has a high IQ and anti-social personality, but abides by the law and respects human diversity.

    3. There will be texts in Chinese, thrilling and suspenseful or even cool, with changeable styles. Long paragraphs are placed at the end of the article. All stories are false, please don’t take it seriously.

    4. Engage in career in the front, and love in the back. The protagonist is Zai’s golden finger. Unconditional (?) love exists like

    cheating

    . Neng Juvenile Man Wenye

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Qingchi Lianyang, leader Zai ┃ Supporting roles: Zhongye, Dun, wtw ┃ Others: Wen Chinese One

    sentence Introduction: Two-way salvation, pampering Zai

    Concept: Obey the law