|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||

Start from the beginning

"Lafayette No. 1. The Lyonne tomb" she answers.

"And what's he using?" Klaus continues.

Davina dives in again and sees both Esther and Mikael laying desiccated in the middle of another salt circle.

"He's channeling your parents!" she says shocked.

"And here I thought I was the poster-child for least grateful offspring!" he smiles.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

At the Lyonne tomb, Finn is continuing his spell, and is about to place one of the sacred objects into the bowl of blood.

...St Anne's Church...

Back at St. Anne's Church, Klaus looks eager to face his brother once and for all, and turns to Davina.

"Well, then. Shall you and I go crash their little party?" Klaus smirks.

Davina follows Klaus as he leads them out of the church.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

Suddenly, Finn starts to dip a wolf paw into the blood, and Klaus stops in his tracks, gasping for breath.

...St Anne's Church...

"who needs to pick up the pace?" she asks annoyed.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

Finn lights a smudge-stick and starts waving it over the bowl, wafting the smoke over it just as Klaus suddenly loses consciousness and falls to the floor of the church.

...St Anne's Church...

Davina, concerned, rushes over to him to check on him.

"Klaus?" she calls out for him but he doesn't answer.

...Mikaelson Safe House, Arkansas...

Elijah and Cami are sitting in the living room, where Cami is trying to help him deal with the after-effects of Esther's torture.

"Our goal here is to confront your subconscious. An element of my thesis is on suppression of past trauma and how it can manifest in a barren and often violent behavior" she explains.

"You know, I believe it was 1897 when a dear friend of mine...let's just call him the godfather of modern psychoanalysis...mentioned something similar to me over tea in a Viennese café" he says sarcastically.