|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god!" Cami whispers and holds out her hands. Theodore and Hope grabs her fingers and cooed at her, and Rosalind and Cami both giggle.

"Oh, they're perfect!" Cami says emotionally.

Rosalind nods happily as Cami continues to stare lovingly at the babies.

Inside the house, Klaus, Rosalind, Cami, and Elijah are brainstorming their next move.

"Now that we've entombed our mother, I intend to finish making the city safe for Theo and Hope. Which, to start, means dealing with the lingering problem of Finn" Klaus says.

"Oh, once he figures out what you've done to your mother, he's gonna go off the deep end" Cami sighs.

"That's exactly why we need to keep you out of harm's way" Rosalind says.

"Rosalind and I will return home and take care of my wayward brother. Elijah will remain here with you" Klaus says.

Klaus looks over at Elijah, who looks displeased as he peers out the window.

"He's been experiencing some side effects since his ordeal as our mother's captive. Best he stay here and convalesce" Klaus says and smirks.

Elijah gives Klaus an offended look, and he's clearly still feeling patronized by his siblings. Rosalind chuckled quietly at his choice of words.

"A single violent outburst at a filthy road-side café, and one never hears the end of it" Elijah says unhappy.

"Oh, Cami has a way with minds plagued by demons, brother. You two can bond!" Klaus says.

"Why not Rosie?" Cami asks confused "I'm pretty sure she has more supernatural psychology understanding than me"

Rosalind laughs and before she could answer, Klaus interrupted her.

"Because, my love and I are going to deal with the displeasure that my older brother is" Klaus says and glares at them, challenging one of them to say the opposite. Rosalind rolled her eyes.

Cami looks over at Elijah awkwardly, while Elijah simply looks uncomfortable.

"Well, if you excuse us, we best be on our way! Rebekah should have already woken up in the body of Angelica Barker. Once she has cut the ties of Miss Barker's former life, she'll make her way directly here" He smiles "You should expect her shortly"

Rosalind stands and walks over Cami.

"Don't worry" she says and smiles in assurance "Once you've met the Mikaelsons, you realize they're not as bad as you think" Rosalind says and looks at Elijah for a second, before smiling back a Cami.

Cami nods quietly and both girls embrace each other.

"Take good care of them for me" Rosalind says and suddenly her face turned to a very serious one "I'm trusting you Cami, with the most precious things in my life"

"Of course" Cami nods immediately and a little scared. Rosie was never that serious with her, but well...we're talking about her babies.

Rosalind sighs and after a very long goodbye to the babies and few tears, Klaus and her leave to New Orleans, leaving Elijah and Cami alone in the safe house with Hope and Theo.