𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚘

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Are you ever going to tell Steve?"

I glared at Elena, Olivia and Violet giggling at the way my mood shifted, "no I"m not going to tell Steve," I tossed my bag into my locker, pulling out my practice clothes for softball, I may have gotten into the sport when I was younger because of Steve, but now I loved it. I would never do anything with it past high school, but it was a good way to escape while I was here. "Imagine how that would go, hey I know you hate me enough already and the few times you've been nice to me have been a total fluke, but your best friend just confessed his love for me last week after he broke into my room after nearly killing me, just thought you should know," a pause, Elena's lips pursed as she she pulled her own bag out of her locker, "yeah, that's what I thought, would just go swimmingly."

I jumped when my locker slammed, a metal hand entering my vision and I sighed, turning to see Bucky hovering over me.

"You're too old to be hanging around a high school," my bag slipped from my fingers when he took it from me. I wanted to fight him to get it back from him but I was to scared to take my eyes off him, "where's your little posse, the Phantoms rarely let you off your leash."

"Cute," my bag dropped to the ground with a thud, my eyes squeezing shut when his flesh hand gripped my jaw, "I always loved when you talked back," he looked over to Elena who was holding onto Olivia and Violet's hands tightly, ready to bolt at any moment. "Don't you three have a softball practice to be at?"

"Sofia's the captain," Elena stated, my eyes finding her and begging her silently to just go, they didn't need to see the torment Bucky put me through, "she needs to be there."

"I'm sure you three can come up with an excuse as to why Sofia isn't going to be attending today," my stomach rolled when Bucky looked at me, a devilish smile resting on his lips, I didn't know if I wanted to cry or scream or throw up, all I knew is that I wanted to get away, "she's got something else to attend to."

Bucky wrapped his metal fingers around my throat, not choking me, just keeping me pinned against the cold metal of my locker when he bent down to pick up my bag, hauling it over his shoulder, I watched the smile widen when he see the way my throat bobbed, "you're scared of me," he chuckled, glaring at Elena when she went to interfere, "you should be, tell your friends to go."

"No," I whispered, his fingers digging deeper into my skin, slowing my oxygen supply, "I'm the team captain, I need to be there, what kind of an example would I be setting if I don't show up."

I gasped when his fingers pressed harder against my windpipe, tears blurring my vision while I wrapped my own hands around his wrists trying to pull his hand away. "You're gonna kill her," Violet whimpered out, Bucky's cruel smile being the only thing I saw when he closed in, chest nearly touching mine.

"No I won't, she'll tap out before she loses oxygen," Bucky grinned, leaning down so his lips were hovering over my ear, "isn't that right little devil?"

I hated that he knew he had the power over me, I hated that I was going to do exactly what he wanted to show my friends I held no real control over anything. I desperately slapped his metal wrist, my rings clinking against it before he let me go, catching me when I slumped forward, gasping to get air into my burning lungs. "Tell them to go," he growled into my ear, my hands on his forearms to keep myself up.

"Go," I pleaded with Elena, "tell them I got sick, food poisoning and I'll be back tomorrow."

"Good girl, you always did know how to take instruction," Bucky's twisted praise made me physically wretch, looking up at him to see him smiling, "you heard the boss, be good little followers and scram."