𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

warning: this chapter is basically pure smut

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"You're not supposed to actually fall for her."

As soon as Sofia went upstairs, Bucky found me and cornered me into talking about Sofia. This was his idea, for me to get engaged to her and push her back into our world. But neither of us were expecting the protective nature to overcome me when it came to her. I had always kept an eye out for her, the longing always there, but I had consecutively put my first, keeping Sofia at an arms distance. But that was when she was promised to Logan, now she was mine and I wasn't going to let go. "I'm not stopping you guys from fucking with her," I brought the beer bottle up to my lips, draining the rest of the amber liquid, "you've always know how I felt about Sofia, so either you accept it or back off."

"You would choose her over us?"

I wanted to laugh, for six years, since I first saw Sofia in high school, I have always put my friends first. I put them first when they made her cry in the locker rooms, I put them first when all her friends from middle school disappeared since they were scared of us, I put them first when she started to fight fire with fire. I put out of her shine, I put out her flame when it was needed so she never got stronger than us. I have never once in my life put Sofia first, and I wasn't this time either. This time I was putting myself first, I was putting 8 years of longing first, and no one was going to take it away from me. "I'm not choosing her," I pushed past Bucky, unbuttoning my suit coat as I turned back to him to finish my statement, "I'm choosing me Bucky, Curtis and Mickey are getting used to it, either you do or you don't, but you're not going to interfere with my personal relationship with her."

I didn't wait around to hear his response, nodding along to the congratulations as I passed people, offering small thank you until the elevator doors closed and I was surrounded by silence. Blissful quiet. I loved my friends, I really truly did, but in times like this I was over them, mainly Bucky. I was over him thinking could control every aspect of my life. He was the one who was most proud of Sofia two years ago when we brought her along with us on Phantoms Eve, and something flipped the night we all got questioned by police a week later. Sofia never did, she never got questioned and never had to stay in a holding cell, since that night Bucky's dislike of the girl went to hatred, and none of us could change his mind.

The elevator dinged, opening up to the floor Sofia and I were staying on, and I wasted no time getting to the room and opening the door.

I nearly froze when I shut the door behind me, Sofia was lounging on the bed, her hair thrown up in a messy bun, the gray Sunbury Stingrays shirt resting on her body, a pair of knee high socks on her legs while she held a book in her hands. I could get used to this, the life where I came home and she was lounging waiting for me, where she wore my clothes without remorse and gave me a breath taking smile when she saw me. She was the most gorgeous girl in the world, and I couldn't let her go. This may have been a joke to my friends, but the second I had her, I would never let her leave.

The tension was high in the room as I tugged the tie off my neck and kicked my shoes into the corner by the dresser, Sofia closing the book before she was crawling to the foot of the bed, kneeling. Waiting for me. I couldn't take it anymore, gentle touches and almost kisses weren't cutting it for me. I needed her, and from the glimmer in her eyes she needed me too. "You're going to have to tell me to stop," I mumbled, my hand wrapping around her throat, pushing her head back, so she was forced to look at me, "once I start I won't be able to stop."

Sofia's eyes lidded, want taking over her features, "don't stop."

Those were the only two words I needed to hear, lowering my head and connected our lips. The kiss wasn't gentle, teeth and tongues clashing as she tried to win her dominance over me. Maybe one day I would let her have it, but for now she was to stay under me, I needed the first time to be in my control. Sofia's hands came up to the collar of my shirt, tugging me closer as our tongues tangled together, lips slashing against each other as I slowly moved so she was lowering back against the mattress. My hands moved up her thighs, her breath catching when she pulled away, green eyes looking at me with pure need. "Off," I whispered as I shoved the shirt up, her arms raising to let me pull it away from her body, throwing it across the room.