𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎/𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎

Logan barreled into my room at noon.

I was still half asleep, laying in my black silk sheets with the memory of Sofia's hands ghosting along my body. A groan slipped past my lips when Logan yanks open the blinds, the suns rays hitting my face and making me flinch. I hated when Logan entered my room for this reason alone. The kid gets up at seven in the morning and expects everyone to get up when he needs them. Not when they actually want to wake up. "I hate you," I mumbled, blinking a few times to adjust to the sun now hitting my face, "I really hate you sometimes."

"Get up, we need to talk."

"I don't remember needing to take orders from you. You're the little brother."

"I'm only three years younger than you," I watched him cross his arms over his chest, like a child, "Steve this is important."

Of course it is, with a heavy groan I pushed up on the mattress, leaning against the headboard, sheets pooling in my lap and the sun a welcome, warm feeling against the bare skin of my chest. "Are you going to ask me anything about Sofia? Because if you are, save us both the headache, I kissed her, that's it, you interrupted me from doing anything else, and inevitably saved me the headache of what would happen if I did fuck her."

Logan's face twitched up in the disgust, clearly not wanting to hear about his best friends escapades. "That's disgusting, don't ever tell me that stuff again," Logan dropped into the desk chair in the room, leaning back making the chair groan under his weight. "When you're in Sunbury City stay the hell away from Sofia, she's there to go to school, not be drug through your party scene. She'll get distracted and her father wants her to take over the empire when she's done with her second year of school, she needs to stay on that path."

I couldn't believe my brother was still trying to dictate what Sofia was doing, even from the comfort of Jade Lake he had still found a way to try and control her plan in life. Sofia never stood a chance to even try to do whatever she wanted, if her parents weren't controlling her every move, Logan was right around the corner to do it. She was never going to break out of her shell if I couldn't get a hold of her. Even if it was just to torment her, at least I made her make the decisions she would've left for everyone else.

"No can do," I shrugged, leaning down to pick up a sweatshirt I left on the floor, "mom asked me to keep an eye on her, so I'll appease that, but believe me I have no intention to drag your best friend around with me."

"You had no problem nearly fucking her in public last night."

I bristled at that comment, because it was true, last night I caved into years of longing and wanted to take advantage of the attention Sofia was lavishing on me. "Fair point," I held my hands up in defense, shaking my head, "I still can't promise you I won't interact with her, she's living on the floor below me, it's not that big of a building."

"Why can't you just listen to me for once," Logan's voice was distressed, his chest rising and falling quickly, "I'm trying to keep her safe and on the right path! It's bad enough she's looked over me for years, the least you could do is stay the fuck away from her so she can get over her stupid crush on you?"