𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 (𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢), 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Steve was everywhere.

His hands were on my thighs, his lips on mine. He was everywhere at once. It was overwhelming, Steve's weight was a welcome pressure on my body as he pushed me into the mattress, my hands running through his hair, ankles locking around his. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this little devil," his words were spoken across my lips, a gasp leaving mine as his hands moved up to my hips, his sweatshirt bunching around my waist, "how long you've invaded my mind, you've been destroying me, and you don't even know."

My chest was heaving, my brain scrambling to put his words into a coherent sentence, but his lips were on my neck and his hands were on my waist and I just couldn't form words, let alone comprehend them. Maybe I was imagining this, I'd wake up in my room tomorrow morning and this would all be a dream, a vibrant memory that would disappear with the morning sunlight. Steve's weight had disappeared from me, blue eyes blown out with lust, pink lips swollen, heaving breaths leaving his lips. I couldn't help but study his face, the way his smile only lifted on one side to look like a permanent smirk, the light dusting of freckles on his nose. My fingers trailed down his body, feeling the plaines of his ab muscles through the fabric of his black shirt, my hands curling around the hem. "I want it off."

"There's my little devil, telling me what she wants."

His knee's pressed down on either side of my hips, sinking me further into the small mattress, the black shirt being pulled over his head and joining the pile of Logan's clothes in the corner. I'm sure I looked up at him like he was a god, because his smile pulled fully across his face, his fingers dusting along the band of my lace panties, a gasp leaving my lips at the fluttering feeling that entered my stomach. "These are cute," his fingers pulled at the elastic band, the light pink fabric snapping back against the skin, "didn't think the sweet angel owned anything provocative."

Even with him pretending, he was nothing but condescending towards me.

His words finally caught up to me and he knew because I felt the way my brows furrowed, "wait," I slowly sat up, leaning back against the wall of the water tower, cold tin hitting my lower back, "if this is what you wanted," I gestured between us, "why are you always so mean to me? Why do you get off on tormenting me?"

A playful smile crossed his lips, his thumb trailing down the side of my face before tugging on my lower lip, "because it keeps you away," he leaned forward, pressing the softest kiss against my lips, I almost didn't believe his lips touched mine, "I can't have you Sofia, no matter how badly I fucking want you," his fingers trailed down my throat, drumming against the chorded muscle, "everyone says I'm no good for you, so let me indulge for one night, because come tomorrow morning I'm back to reality, where you're Logan's little lap dog, and I'm the older brother that pretends to hate you."

"But," his fingers started tugging down the zipper, smiling when I made no move to stop him, "why don't I get a say in who I want, why do I have to be Logan's property?"

Steve froze, the sweatshirt hanging open before his hands gripped my hips, pulling me down onto the mattress again, hovering over me. "God dammit Sofia, don't ever call yourself property," his right hand left my hip, slipping down my thigh and curling my leg around his waist, "especially not my brothers property when all I want to do is drown in you," I gasped when he flipped us, his back against the mattress while I rested on top of him, "you don't want to be a puzzle piece? Then you have to play the game," his hands ran down the back of my thighs, "become the playmaker."