𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Mickey quietly shut the door behind us when we reached his room.

My hand fell from his, blinking rapidly when he flickered on the light. "Sorry," he chuckled, placing his hand on the small of my back, leading me over to the bed. His room was painted a deep red, black accents were on the wall to match his bedding. "Here," he gestured to the bed before he walked over to the dresser, pulling open a drawer and handing me a pair of sweats, "do you want a hoodie instead?"

I looked down at the shirt I was wearing, dirt had smudged against the back from the banister, a wet patch sat in the center of my chest from where my tears dripped onto the fabric. "I'm playing the part of your girlfriend," I slipped the sweats on before tucking my feet under me, crossing my arms, "I think it would be more appropriate if I showed up wearing all your clothes instead of a pair of sweats and Steve's shirt."

"You have a good point," Mickey walked into his closet, pulling down a Jade Lake Prep hoodie, handing it to me. "Look I really am sorry for springing this on you, I know tonights been a lot."

I let out a small laugh, pulling the hoodie over my head before standing back up, crossing the room so I stood before him, his hands instantly going to my hips. It was almost too natural, we were in the privacy of his room, yet we were acting like eyes were on us. "Mickey please, it's okay," a smile crossed my lips, his own charming smile coming back to me, "we can do this, we're kids of the rich and powerful, we're meant to pretend. It's how we were raised. And honestly, this is probably the easiest thing I've had to deal with tonight."

He went to reply, one of his hands sliding from my hip to the small of my back, only to freeze when his fathers voice came down the hallway, "Juliana what are you doing keeping me up like this? If Mickey's not home, I'm not going to stay up to meet his girlfriend of the week."

"Dad, this is important," Juliana sounded out of breath as her voice grew near, "he's really serious about this one, please, just a few more minutes. You're going to love her."

"Lay in the bed," Mickey whispered, quickly leading me to the bed in the center of the room, climbing under the sheets while I slipped in beside him, my head laying on his shoulder while he turned on the tv that was mounted against the wall, "he's not very observant, he'll come to my room and see you laying on me, he's going to think that he missed us when we came in," Mickey wrapped his arm around my waist, keeping me against the warmth of his body, "just please act like you're in love with me."

"Son," Mickey's fathers voice was loud as he pushed in the door, Mickey's arm pulling me tighter against his side, "oh, I didn't realize you guys came in, I'm sorry." Mr. Henry smiled kindly at me, his eyes never leaving me as I sat up in the bed, Mickey following suit. "Sofia Moor," he smiled brightly, eyes flashing to Mickey and then back at Juliana who nodded, following her father carefully into the room, "never thought I'd see the day my son actually brought home a good match for himself."

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Henry," I used my free hand to shake his hand, keeping my other locked in Mickeys on top of the blankets, "I'm sorry I would've stopped and said hello when we came in but you looked busy, then we got to watching a movie," I smiled over at Mickey, leaning back to press a small kiss to his cheek, "Mickey ended up falling asleep for a little bit and he wouldn't let go of me, isn't that right bubba?"

Mickey sat up more, immediately wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning over us, his lips pressing a wet kiss to my neck, giggles filling the room, "I did baby, I'm sorry dad, Phantom's Eve was a little wild tonight I got tired and she's just so soothing to be around," his chin pressed into my shoulder, his dad shooting him a proud smile, "we'll be at the breakfast tomorrow, I promise, we won't miss it." Mickey's fingers unlaced from their spot on my stomach, only to lace with my hands that were resting against my thighs. "To make sure, I'll even take Juliana, she won't let me be late."