𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"What's the plan when we get back home?" Elena asked, popping a grape into her mouth while Julianna and I stood in the pool looking at her.

"I think I'm going to take over the jewelry company," I shrugged, looking over to where Steve was talking with his friends, two coffees in his hands, I smiled wider knowing one of those were for me. "I'm pushing the timeline up in my life, class has been going on for like two months now and I've gone to all of two biology classes, not gonna be graduating any time soon with that attendance level."

Julianna chuckled while Elena nodded. "Does he know?"

"No," I shrugged, leaning back to float, "I thought about it last night,"

I was cut off by Elena jumping into the pool, Julianna and I turning to avoid the splash with a squeal leaving our lips. When she surfaced she swam over to us, pushing my hair from my neck, "was that before or after you two got it on?"

Julianna gasped so loud that Curtis looked over panicked, her hand waving him away, "I'm fine babe, just got surprised," she smiled sweetly, before turning back to me and shoving me back so hard I yelled out, Steve immediately turning towards me, "when were you going to tell us? You can't leave anything out!"

I looked over when Steve whistled, swimming to the edge of the pool where he waited for me. "They boys and I are gonna run into town for a bit," he leaned down, capturing my lips in a sweet kiss, "there's some store they want to go to," he set a coffee down beside us, his hand coming around to rest in between my shoulder blades to keep me close, "you gonna be okay baby?"

"No," I pouted, reaching for the coffee to take a drink, "I'm gonna miss you."

Steve smiled, a slow grin spreading across his lips when he leaned down pressing his lips to mine again, pulling away to press his forehead against mine. "If I knew fucking you would've made you this needy for me I would've done it sooner." I couldn't help the bellowing laugh that left my lips, moving to wrap my arms around his neck, keeping his forehead against mine. Steve was everything to me, he was what I wanted to be, who I wanted to be with. He was the fire that ignited in my veins and the embers that never died. I knew that when I was a kid, I knew that now.

There was no world I existed in where Steve Rogers wasn't in it.

"Christ Steve," Curtis grumbled, Steve pulling back to look over his shoulder, "acting like you're going to war when in reality we're going to town," Steve laughed, turning back to me and tapping my nose before pressing a kiss to my lips, standing up to go join his friends.

"Love you!" He called over his shoulder.

I smiled, shaking my head before pulling myself out of the water, wrapping the towel he brought me around my body. "Shower, breakfast and then beach?" Elena questioned, her and Julianna swimming up to me. She took my coffee, taking a long drink before handing it to Julianna who did the same, both laughing when I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Sounds like a plan," I swiped my coffee back from them, turning on my heel towards my bungalow.

Fifteen minutes later I stepped out of the shower, the towel knotted against my chest. Steve told me to leave my phone be on this trip and for the most part I had, but I wanted to call my parents and let them know that I was safe, I watched as it powered on, a picture of Logan and I staring back at me when my wallpaper appeared. I wanted to puke, because he was no longer safe, he was the reason I was hurting.

It didn't take long for notifications to come pouring in.

My eyes read through most of them, most kind messages, offering sorry's that someone leaked such a special moment, my eyebrows furrowing before I scrolled through seeing four missed calls from the family's press agent, three calls from the lawyers, two from local news papers, and one frantic voicemail from my father saying he was going to burn down whoever leaked such an intimate moment. Yet, I still had no idea what the moment they were talking about was.