𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

warning: smut

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎

☆═━┈┈━═☆

I had never been a person who slept through the night.

It was getting easier to sleep through the night with Sofia beside me, although it had been a handful of times. But I still woke up, usually Sofia would be curled beside me, her hand locked in mine, something that we both did subconsciously. Unfortunately, the last couple of days I'd wake up and Sofia would be up next to me, fighting her thoughts and I'd rock her to sleep. Tonight though, she wasn't in the bed at all, and she hadn't been in a while from the chill of the sheets beside me.

We had a nice night, Mickey, Curtis, and I pitched in to rent out a restaurant on the beach, letting the girls have the privacy that had been ripped from them for the majority of their lives. They were laughing and drinking and for the first time since Sofia's eighteenth birthday, I saw her completely relaxed. She was touchy, leaning on me or pressing her lips to mine every few minutes, dragging me up to dance with her in the center of the restaurant. It was a peek into my future with her, where we were drunk in the kitchen of my penthouse, deeply in love and dancing around the kitchen because I'd do anything to see her smile.

I ran my hand down my face, pushing the blankets off my body before wandering around the bungalow to find where she had gone to.

I paused in the living room, smiling when I looked out the massive windows, seeing Sofia sitting at the edge of the porch, her feet dangling over the edge while she looked up at the stars. I couldn't help myself, digging around for my phone to take a picture of her, her silhouette illuminated by the moon and the stars before I tossed the phone back onto the couch after powering it down, slowly exiting the bungalow to sit beside her on the dock, her body instantly seeking out my warmth.

Sofia dressed up was a sight for sore eyes, she wore everything with a confidence people dreamed of having. But having her in nothing but my teeshirt was my favorite way to see her. It was the place she was most vulnerable because she was comforted by my smell. For years I had known my shirts were going missing from my room back home, I always just assumed that Logan was raiding my closet after I moved out, but I soon discovered Sofia was taking them, hiding them in the room she had at our house and wearing them when she got stressed out.

"Can't sleep pretty girl?" I leaned down to press my lips to her forehead, smiling when she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist.

"I didn't mean to wake you, I was going to come in soon."

I didn't respond, just pulled her into my side further, her thigh being brought over mine to tangle our bodies together. I felt her relax, her eyes closing as I looked up at the stars. The air of Bora Bora was still warm, it wasn't too hot, but it wasn't so cold that the lack of clothing was becoming a problem. "Is it Logan or Bucky that's bothering you still?"

I knew it was always going to be in the back of her mind, but her phone hadn't left the suitcase.

"I mean, they're always lingering in the back of my mind," Sofia shrugged, smiling when I pressed a kiss to the corner of her mouth, "but no," she whispered, taking my hand to play with my fingers. I had learned the signs Sofia showed when she was nervous or embarrassed, she busied her hands so she had something to focus on. "I'm just nervous you'll get bored of me, I'm not nearly as experienced in anything regarding relationships as you," she let out a shaky breath, relaxing when the hand she was playing with gripped her thigh, keeping her locked against my body, "I just don't want to disappoint you."

I felt my jaw tighten because I knew the doubt came from the words that Bucky had told her years ago. That I would get bored after I fucked her.

"You're never going to disappoint me Sofia," I whispered, leaning down to capture her lips softly, her small gasp making me smile. "I love you regardless of your experience, I'm not going to get bored of you, I've been obsessed with you since I was ten, I just hid it," I leaned her back against the porch, moving to hover over her, "that's not going to change when I sleep with you, I've gone this long without it, I can go longer."