Chapter 135: Don't Leave Me Again

Start from the beginning

Alex's Pov:

I wake up and I look around and I feel someone on me I look down and I smile because there I see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping against my chest I smile and caress her cheek, I know that something happened in those 3 years which is why I want to know what happened I know that it must have been something bad, I want to know but at the same time I don't because what if the truth hurts me and I know it will because I can see it in her eyes I know that she doesn't want to tell me but also knows that it's best for her to tell me because I will find out sooner or later, I know that she is going through pain and I wish that I could take it all away from her, I was excited when I saw Demi's stomach actually scratch that I was terrified at first but then I realized that I am not 18 anymore and that if I wanted this before then I still want it right now, I wonder if Demi has told her fans and the rest of the world about her being pregnant? I really need to catch up with everything that is going on or else I am going to be extremely lost, I feel Demi begin to move in my arms and when she was waking up Haley and Dallas walked in with Max, Lily, and a baby in their arms, is that Haley's other baby? Demi moves again but doesn't wake up instead she continues sleeping against my chest and I say "Hi guys" they smile and Max says "daddy I missed you so much" I smile "I missed you too buddy" Lily says "Daddy when are you coming home?" "I don't know sweetie the doctors are still running tests on me" she looks down and says "but don't worry sweetie hopefully I can go home soon" she smiles and I look over at the baby and I say "who's this little girl?"

Max and Lily look at me confused and Haley says "this is Lexi my other baby" "oh you gave birth to her already of course" "yeah I did Lexi is 3 years old" "oh wow, she looks exactly like you Haley" Haley chuckles and says "yeah I remember you told me that, the same day that I gave birth to her" "wait was I in there with you?" "yeah you were" "and I saw your" her eyes widen "oh no, no, no, no I did not allow that to happen" I sigh in relief "ok thank god cause I do not want to be scarred for life" Dallas chuckles and says "how are you feeling Alex?" "Pretty good just a little sore and confused" "well that's good that you are feeling better" I smile "are you guys still together?" Haley chuckles "yes we are still together and um actually we are engaged" my eyes widen "what no way?" "yes we are engaged" I smile and say "well I am really happy for both of you" they smile and Demi soon wakes up and says "what's going on?" "nothing beautiful we were just talking" she smiles and Haley says "well you guys we are going to go home since it is pretty late and these kids have school tomorrow" I nod my head agreeing and "ok thank you guys for coming hopefully I am out by tomorrow" they nod their head and Haley says "mom, dad, Chris and Lauren will most likely be here tomorrow" "ok" soon enough they leave and it is just Demi and I since she decided to stay with me, we were quiet for a moment until she says  "I had a dream with you and our little girl" I smile "really?" "yeah we were both in the nursery room looking at her, we both looked really happy like if there was nothing wrong" I smile "well I know that once our little girl is born we are going to be exactly like that because your dream is going to come true"

She looks at me and gives me a fake smile but then her eyes begin to get watery and I look at her confused and say "what's wrong babe?" "nothing I'm fine it's just my hormones" I sit down right and so does she and I say "no babe I know that something is wrong I know that we said that we were going to take things slow but what happened that it makes you get like this Demi?" she looks down at her hands and she gets off the bed and says "please don't make me do this right now" "I don't want to Demi I really don't want to because I know that it's not good for you and the baby but it's killing me to see you go through this just tell me what happened what did I do that was so bad?" "I can't Alex I can't tell you" "why not Demi?" "because if I do then you will leave me and you will go through pain again just like you did 3 years ago, I know I should tell you because you deserve to know but I just don't want to lose you Alex, I lost you once that I don't think I could lose you again" I cup her cheeks and look into her eyes and I say "you won't lose me Demi, I am not going anywhere I promise Demi I going to stay here right by your side because if we fixed this problem once then we can fix it again" she sighs and looks into my eyes and says "Alex I'm sorry" "Demi please just tell me" tears are falling from her eyes and she says "Alex I cheated on you 3 years ago".....

How is Alex going to react to this?

Will he run away again?

Will he give Demi a chance to explain this time?

Will Alex ever remember those 3 years?

Hey guys so here is Chapter 135 I hope you guys like it and if you do like it then please vote/ comment below and let me know what you guys think or what you guys think is going to happen next, also make sure to check out my new story called Toxic Heart I hope you guys like, and thank you guys so much for reading my story and voting! =)

P.S- Next update will be Monday! =)