Chapter 135: Don't Leave Me Again

Start from the beginning

She smiles and says "you are Demi you really are and you have to take this opportunity, who knows you think he is going to react the same way he did 3 years ago but who knows it might be different and I mean it is going to be different since he can't run off to Brazil anymore for me because I have a boyfriend and well he also has a baby on the way that I know no matter what he is going to love and care for Demi" I smile and nod my head "thank you Isabella that really means a lot to me, I know that we never really had a close relationship when you were with Alex but I really do hope that we can become great friends" she smiles "of course we can Demi let's just forget that we went out with the same person and just be friends" I smile "I'd like that to be honest" she smiles and the doctor comes back and says "Demi he is asking for you" I nod my head and he says "Demi I know that all of this that is going on is really big and stressful news for you but you have to stay calm you have to relax and think about you daughter ok" I nod my head understanding and I say "I know I am trying my best to stay calm" he smiles and says "also I would recommend you taking it easy with what you tell Alex you don't want to stress him out right now ok?" I say "ok thank you doctor I will keep that in mind" he smiles and walks me over to the room

I walk in and I see Alex laying down in his bed he looks like he is in pain but then looks at me and covers it up with a huge smile and says "hi baby girl" I smile "hi baby" I walk over to him and I immediately feel our little girl begin to kick and I look at Alex and he chuckles and says "what?" I open my jacket and his eyes widen when he sees my baby bump, he blinks a couple of times and says "you're pregnant" I nod my head yes, this could either turn out well or not and he says "I um I don't know if I am ready for this I mean I am just 18" he stops and remembers that he is not 18 and says "wait never mind I um I'm sorry I just I'm really confused I wake up thinking that I am 18 but then I am told that I was in a coma and that I am actually 21" I sigh and look down at my hands and he says "what happened during those 3 years Demi? Why do I only remember parts about going to brazil and telling Isabella to not call you?" I try my best not to cry and I look at him and I say "the doctor says "that you have to take it easy Alex he said to try not to stress you out" "I know he told me the same thing Demi but I need you to catch me up on whatever it is that happened those 3 years" I nod my head and say "I know baby and I will tell you but you have to take it easy I can't tell you everything at once because it's not healthy for me or for the baby so we have to take this slow ok?" he sighs and says "ok we will take this slow" I give him a small smile and then he says "so um what are we having?" I smile "we are having a little girl" he smiles really big and says "really? We are having a little Demi?" I chuckle "yes baby we are" he smiles and then reaches over to my stomach but then pulls away, I grab his hand and place it on my stomach and our baby girl begins to kick he gasps and says "am I hurting her?" I chuckle "no baby you are not hurting her she is happy because she is finally hearing her daddy's voice she missed you, you know"

He smiles "she did?" "yeah she did, when you went into a coma she stopped kicking or moving around I was even afraid that something was wrong so I went to the doctor but he said that everything was fine that she was ok and probably just missing your voice" he smiles widely and sits down carefully and lifts up my shirt and gets close to my stomach "I'm here baby girl, daddy's here you don't have to be afraid anymore ok I'm going to protect you and your mommy because I love you both very much ok" tears fall from my eyes and he leans in and kisses my stomach, then looks back up at me and leans in and pecks my lips, "I love you Demi no matter what happened between us I will always love you no matter what" I smile widely "I love you too Alex" he smiles and wipes the tears from my eyes and says "don't cry Demi beautiful girls are not meant to cry" I smile and he says "lay down with me" I get on the bed carefully and I lean in and peck his lips and then lay my head on his chest and I say "don't leave me again" he rubs my shoulder and says "I'm not going anywhere Demi I promise" pretty soon I feel him breathing evenly and I look at him and he is sleeping peacefully I rub his hair and look at him, I wish that this was all a dream and that I didn't have to tell him and make him suffer again I wish that I could be waking up from this crazy dream and that none of this would exist but of course that's not going to happen because it's not a dream but reality and like Isabella said "this is my second chance to him why I hurt him the way that I did" pretty soon I felt my eyes get heavy and soon enough they closed and sleep took over me.