Optimus x Prowl

Prompt/s: Prowl struggling to take Optimus's cock, not expecting the huge knot ready to swell inside them
Prowl: Fuck the stress out of me, please.
Optimus: I've had enough of your attitude. Go to our room. Your getting punished.
Prowl is stressed and snaps at Optimus
——————————————————-
Optimus sighs as he enters the meeting room. Prowl is already there, staring intently at his datapad. Optimus can sense the tension radiating off of him. "Prowl, is everything alright?" he asks, taking a seat next to him. Prowl doesn't look up from his datapad. "No, everything's not alright," he snaps. "We have too much work to do and not enough resources to do it. And on top of that, we have to deal with the Decepticons constantly attacking us. It's all just too much." Optimus nods in understanding. "I know it's difficult, Prowl, but we have to keep pushing forward. We can't let the Decepticons win." Prowl lets out a frustrated sigh. "I know, I know. It's just...sometimes it feels like we're fighting a losing battle." Optimus places a hand on Prowl's shoulder. "We're not going to lose, Prowl. We're going to keep fighting until we achieve peace." Prowl growls loudly and stands up "you think i haven't heard that before?!" Optimus stands up as well, his expression stern. "That's enough, Prowl. Your attitude is unacceptable. You need to learn to control your temper." Prowl glares at him, his fists clenched at his sides. "And how am I supposed to do that? We're constantly under attack, we're overworked, and we're understaffed. It's enough to drive anyone to the brink." Optimus takes a deep breath, trying to remain calm. "I understand that, Prowl. But losing your temper is not the answer. We need to work together and find a way to solve these problems." Prowl scoffs. "Easier said than done." Optimus narrows his eyes and growls standing up sharply. "That's it. I've had enough of your attitude. Go to our room. Your getting punished," he orders, his voice firm. Prowl's optics widen in surprise and he hesitates for a moment before nodding and obediently following Optimus out of the meeting room. Once they reach their room, Optimus turns to Prowl and orders him to strip. Prowl complies, his body tense with anticipation and anxiety. Optimus approaches him, his hand reaching out to cup Prowl's cheek. "I'm not punishing you to hurt you, Prowl. I'm doing it to help you release your stress and emotions in a healthy way." Prowl nods, his body relaxing slightly at Optimus's words. But that relaxation is short-lived as Optimus begins to undress, revealing his impressive size and girth. Prowl's mouth goes dry as he looks down at Optimus's cock, already hard and leaking pre-cum. "Get on the bed, Prowl. And remember, you are not allowed to come until I say so," Optimus orders, his voice stern but with a hint of tenderness. Prowl obeys, positioning himself on all fours on the bed, his aft raised in the air. Optimus positions himself behind Prowl, his hands gripping Prowl's hips as he slowly pushes his cock inside. Prowl gasps as he feels the fullness of Optimus inside him, stretching him wide. Prowl arches and cries out, there was no prep for this and he was barely even slick so it hurt badly. Optimus pauses, concern etched on his face. "Prowl, are you alright?" he asks, his hands rubbing soothing circles on Prowl's lower back. Prowl grits his teeth, trying to adjust to the size of Optimus's cock. "It's...it's just a lot," he manages to say through clenched teeth. Optimus nods, understanding the difficulty Prowl is facing. "I know, Prowl. But I'm here with you. And I won't hurt you." Prowl nods, taking deep breaths to try and relax his body. Optimus starts to move again, slowly thrusting in and out of Prowl's tightness. Prowl moans, the pleasure starting to override the pain. But just as he starts to relax, he feels the knot swelling inside him, stretching him even further. Prowl's eyes widen in shock and he lets out a loud whimper. "Optimus, what...what is this?" he asks, his body trembling with a mix of pleasure and pain. Optimus grunts, his own pleasure building as the knot swells. "It's a knot, Prowl. And it's going to lock inside you and make it even harder for me to pull out." Prowl's mouth falls open in shock and he can feel the knot stretching him wider and wider. "Oh, Primus," he moans, the pleasure overwhelming him. Optimus takes advantage of Prowl's distracted state and starts to pound into him, the knot making it almost impossible for him to pull out. Prowl cries out in pleasure, his body shaking as he feels his release building. But he can't come until Optimus says so. And that's when he realizes that this punishment won't be easy. Optimus growls lowly and continues to roughly pound into Prowl, the smaller man is trembling and screaming loudly from the mix of pleasure and pain. Prowl can feel his body starting to give out, his muscles weakening from the intense pleasure and strain. But Optimus doesn't let up, his thrusts becoming harder and faster with each passing moment. Prowl can feel the knot inside him swelling even more, trapping him in a world of pleasure and pain. "Please, Optimus," he begs, his body trembling with need. "Let me come." Optimus grunts, his own pleasure building to a peak. "Not yet, Prowl. You're not ready," he growls, his hands gripping Prowl's hips tightly. Prowl whimpers, his body shaking with the effort of holding back his release. But he knows he can't disobey Optimus's orders. He has to wait until he's allowed to come. And finally, after what feels like an eternity, Optimus gives him permission. "Come for me, Prowl. Let go," he growls, his own release washing over him as he feels Prowl's body tighten around him. Prowl cries out, his release exploding from him in waves as he collapses onto the bed, his body spent and exhausted. Optimus pulls out of him gently, the knot finally deflating. He pulls Prowl into his arms, holding him tightly as they both catch their breath. "Are you alright, Prowl?" he asks softly, his fingers running through Prowl's hair. Prowl nods weakly, his body still trembling with aftershocks. "Y-yeah...thank you, Optimus," he murmurs, his body slowly relaxing into his lover's embrace. Optimus kisses his forehead gently. "You're welcome, Prowl. Anytime you need to release your stress, just come to me." Prowl smiles weakly, feeling grateful for Optimus's understanding and care. He knows he can always count on him to be there for him, no matter what.