Ironhide x ratchet Pt 2

Warning: Smut
———————————-
Ratchet vented when everyone left so it was just him and the weapons specialist, he didn't like how his time was interrupted but doubted that Ironhide would continue. He was lost in thought when the weapons specialist turned around and pinned him again, effectively drawing Ratchet out of his trance. "You know you don't ha-" Ratchet was interrupted when a set of dermas hit his own.
Ratchets optics shut as he felt his frame grow hot, Ironhide smirked into the kiss as he gently bit down on the medics bottom derma asking permission. Ratchet parted his derma as the weapon specialists glossa started to explore around the new intake, earning some muffled moans from the medic. Ironhides servos started to tease Ratchets audio receptors and headlights, air became an issue and they parted. Ratchet shuddered as he tilted his helm, Ironhide moving down to his neck cabling he started to gentle bite and suck on the cables earning soft moans. "A-ah h..ide stop t-teasing me." The medic said in between moans, a muffled chuckle was heard as Ratchet was lifted gently by his aft. Ratchet yelped in surprise and instinctively wrapped his stabilizers around the mech, Ironhide didn't give him a break and started to nibble Ratchets audio receptor and lightly trace the medics valve covering. He pressed gently but firmly on the covering and Ratchets breath hitched before a moan came from his intake, the covering retracted as Ironhide set the medic down on his lap as he started to tease the valve by tracing around its lip. Ratchet shuddered and hissed slightly, several whines and moans came from the medics intake at the teasing. Ironhide smirked and bite down on a certain spot on Ratchet's neck cables, leaving a visible mark as energon leaked slightly. "Ngh~ Iro..n..hide~" Ratchet whined, not liking all the teasing.
     "Yes darling?~" Ironhide purred as he stuck a digit into the medics valve, said medic gave a loud moan that was muffled by his servo. Ratchet whined as Ironhide added another digit, slowly scissoring the medic. Ratchet was grinding against the digits, quite needy from the teasing, as Ironhide used his second servo to trance the smallers frame and land on his interface panel. "Hmm needy are we?~" Ironhide teased as Ratchet bucked his hips forward at the touch, Ratchets heat was easily overtaking his processor as he whined desperately. "AhHh~ Ironhide!~Pl..ease!~" he cried, looking at the dominant with needy eyes, "Please what?~" Ironhide hummed as he added another digit. Ratchet whined again, this time Ironhide stopped as he smirked, "Please! Ironhide stop teasing me." Ratchet said, grinding against the digits in his valve needing friction. "Alright then darling~ as you wish." Ironhide hummed, retracting his digits the medic whined. Ratchet scowled as he pressed against the weapons specialists interface panel, "Open." He said, wanting to cure his heat. Ironhide chuckled, lifting the mech up gently he opened his interface panel as Ratchet squirmed, eventually slowly lowering himself onto the thick spike of Ironhide. Ratchet moaned softly as he leaned forward, burying his helm into Ironhides chassis before he slowly started to bounce. Ironhide groaned before smirking, he put his servos on the medics waist and lifted him till only the tip was in before slamming him down. Ratchet moaned loudly, biting his cheek plate he bounced faster. Ironhide grabbed the medics spike and slowly started to pump it while his other servo was guiding the medics body up and down, Ratchet was a moaning mess at this point and gripped Ironhides shoulders to help balance himself.

Meanwhile

Lennox was pale, after Optimus explained plus hearing the two in the hanger we was glad that he had a soundproof office he can just hide in.