Wheeljack x Ratchet (TFP

Ratchet sighed, his servos were starting to cramp from typing so long. "For Primus sake, why can't I just finish this stupid work?" He growled under his breath before closing his optics and letting out a sigh. "Hey Doc why you still up?" Came the familiar voice of Wheeljack, "Wheeljack! How many times have I told you to not call me doc!?" Ratchet sighed, exhausted. He rolled his optics as he heard a chuckle from the taller bot before going back to his work, despite the pain in his servos. Suddenly, he felt two cold servos land on his waist as a shudder came over the medic, "Wheeljack I'm working." Ratchet said, not bothering to turn around to face the annoying bot behind him. "Come on sunshine and go recharge." Came the voice of Wheeljack as he turned the doc-bot around to face him.
    "Wheeljack let go!" Ratchet growled, glaring at the taller wrecker. "Come on sunshine if you don't stop now I'll carry you to your berth." Wheeljack replied, much to the medics distaste. "You will do no such thing!" Ratchet said as he turned around again , giving his back to the bot. Wheeljack sighed, tired. He picked up Ratchet from behind and started to walk to his berthroom, ratchet was cussing profusely during this but didn't fight.
    Once they arrived Wheeljack laid Ratchet down with a sigh as he held the Ratchet by his waist and laid down. "Recharge Ratchet." He said simply, earning a groan from the other. "Your a pain in the aft y'know that?" Ratchet scoffed to which Wheeljack just rolled his optics, "Just recharge or I'll give you a pain in the aft." He said, pulling the smaller bot closer and laying his helm and Ratchets neck cabling. Ratchet sighed, giving up he slowly drifted into recharge with Wheeljack behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was Interesting to write lol, how did I do? :D
Word count: 322