Fang! Optimus/Ratchet/Orion/ Magnus x Reader/ Wolfe part 2

This- this is a giant poly ship now, dont like dont read :)
FOR ALL MY KINKY FRAGGERS AND YES I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE THIS PART IS FOR YOU-
Also i dont normally do reader or oc inserts so your lucky
Requested by: Wolf_Prime69
No actual smut just lime is detailed
———————————————————-
Orion huffed softly and sat down pulling Wolfe down with him glancing at his twin who nuzzled against your neck seemingly just content to stay there making Ratchet chuckle softly, he chirped reassuringly to his pets who grew more confident. Optimus pined you to the wall and went back to nipping roughly at your neck, you whine and shift slightly against the wall tilting your head for the haloform as Orion is sucking bruises into Wolfe's skin purring softly as he did, Ratchet got up pulling Optimus back and into his lap slipping a hand under the mans shirt and tweaking a nipple piercing earning a whine before the hand got smacked. You cant help but snicker at Optimus who looks adorable in the taller mans lap all flustered but your now needy so you walk over and plop yourself into Optimus' lap again and offer you neck in a silent plea making both men smirk, Optimus pulls you close and goes back to biting and licking at your neck only occasionally having to stop because of Ratchet messing with him.

*not doing human smut but after dat*

You yawn and limp to the couch only in a oversized shirt and panties as you flop onto the couch while Optimus whines and nuzzles closer to Ratchet in root mode where you cant see the deep bite marks or hickeys all across his frame, the medic gives a small rare smile and wraps an arm around Optimus' waist as Orion comes in carrying Wolfe. He sets her down by you and pulls a blanket up over the two of you as Magnus and Dreadwing come in, Optimus and Orion instantly perk and bolt to Dreadwing who easily picks the both of them up while Magnus uses the distraction to snatch Wolfe and knock both her and you out with the same vapor Orion used on you when you two first meet. As you drift off into unconsciousness, you hear Ratchet cursing and shouting orders to the others. You are too tired to comprehend what is happening, but you trust that they will handle the situation. The last thing you remember before blacking out is the feeling of Optimus' warm body pressed against yours, his arms wrapped around you protectively. You feel safe and loved, even in the midst of chaos. When you wake up, you find yourself in a strange room. You sit up, rubbing the sleep from your eyes and looking around. It's a small room, with bare walls and a single bed. You notice that you're still wearing the oversized shirt and panties, and your heart races as you realize that you don't know where your friends are. You hear a noise outside the door, and you jump up, ready to defend yourself. The door opens, and Magnus walks in, followed by Dreadwing. Magnus looks at you with a stern expression, and Dreadwing remains silent. "You're awake," Magnus says. "Good. We need to talk." You nod, feeling a knot form in your stomach. You have a feeling that this conversation isn't going to be pleasant.

(Tbc)