Fangs! Optimus & Ratchet x Real world! Reader

Requested by: Wolf_Prime69
There is more coming I promise lol
(Hidden fact about the Au: Optimus has a twin named Orion)

Requested by: Wolf_Prime69 There is more coming I promise lol (Hidden fact about the Au: Optimus has a twin named Orion)

This is Wolfe

This is you.
————————————
You walked along the streets ducking your head as you did so, pulling the hood of your jacket down further to hide the black eye and scars littering your face from you new ex. That is, until someone grabs you from behind and presses a cloth to your mouth while you struggle and scream. You pass out and fall limp against the man who then drags you into a truck and starts to drive off, a vortex appears and your ex swerved but is still sucked in spinning out of control till the truck hits another truck. Your ex snarls and you wake up from the sudden impact as the other truck starts to freak and one door opens, out comes a 6,2 muscled man in a short black top and cargo pants with a deep blue almost black jacket with black and red accents. He storms over and your ex gets out to yell at the man who merely pulls a gun and shoots your ex straight in the head before fizzling out and the truck he came from starts to transform into a large mech who glares down at the truck your in, you squeak and back up trying not to be seen before banging on the door to try and get out though the mech notices and prys open the door as you stumble out. You stare up at the robot in curious awe before the mech narrows his optics and you suddenly feel dizzy before noticing the mechs vents letting out a weird vapor, you pass out and expect to hit the ground but instead two strong arms grab you and take you back to the blue and red truck.
          Later you wake with a groan only to find your in a clean set of clothes, a large oversized hoodie and short shorts. You look around and see the mech from before talking to a larger black and orange mech, only now noticing the smaller mech had a collar around the cables in his necks that shifts as he talks to the taller mech. You sit up and wince expecting to feel blood but only finding that all your wounds had been dressed and properly cleaned. Your raise an eyebrow as another slightly light blue and red mech comes in and pulls the smaller mech to him by the waist earning what sounded like a purr from his while the black and orange mech rolls his optics. You finally catch their attention and the three of the turn to you, "oh. She's awake. Very well then, Orion why exactly did you bring the human here?" The tall black mech asks to which the mech from before, Orion, rolls his fuel colored optics now showing off pierced pointy things (finials) and what you assume is a tongue piercing. "They are hot for a human and in need of help, Master. Besides I killed the other human so she's a witness." Orion huffed earning narrowed optics from the orange mech while the one holding Orion chuckled, "Ratchet be nice for once. You can punish him later, after we figure out what the human is doing here. After all, the only humans remaining on the wretched planet cower from us, she doesn't." The mech hummed before leaving after he, at least you assume it's a he, nearly got smacked by what you assume is Ratchet. Orion chuckled and comes over leaning against the wall and I selecting you from afar while Ratchet sighs and also comes over and transformers into a new looking ambulance and out comes a 6,9 man with black hair and orange fades, a dark grey medical jacket and a black fitted sleeveless top and cargo pants. He clibms up the ladder you didn't know existed and stops infront of you "your a hell of a charming looking like that Dove." He comments with a smirk leaning against the railing of the platform as you blush and hide your face in your arms.
       "Frag off, Master." Orion huffed as he flicked the small man with two large digits making Ratchet stumble some and glare at Orion. Optimus came in after a moment with a stretch, glancing at the human then to his twin, "what the frag is going on!?" He asked with a growl way more aggressive than his slightly taller twin Ratchet snickered from his place now holding you by the waist. "We have a human guest thanks to Orion, you had better play nice with her Optimus. She's quite the gorgeous one despite whatever happens to her" the medic said as Optimus growled and rolled his optics despite sparing you a glance. A small portal appears and theres a scream as a person falls from it, landing directly ontop of you earning a yelp as you scramble to get away unsuccessfully making the twins and Ratchet raise and eyebrow as they are all in haloform at the moment. "Wolfe get off me!" You yelp as you shove the girl up and off making her squeak slightly "Sorry! I didnt know where the portal came from. Where are we?" Wolfe asks curiously looking around and not seeing the hungry gaze from Orion and Optimus before the two huffed and leaned against the railing, you were about to answer but got distracted by the belly piercing you can see on both of the twins and pointedly have to look away to hide your heavily blushing face. "To be honest....i dont know" You say slowly before pulling Wolfe close by the arm "but all i can see and focus on is hot guys!" You whisper in a slight panic making Wolfe raise an eyebrow "what guys?" She asked before a cough caught her attention and she turned to look at the three, a piercing blue set of eyes from Orion and a deep blue/red set of eyes from Optimus make her huff and turn back to you "Your not wrong they are hot." She coughed quietly, "And you may you be?" Ratchet all but snarled as he twirled a dagger in between his gloved fingers while the twins looked about ready to attack only seeing danger to their new human. "Oh! Im Kaylen Nemuri but everyone calls me Wolfe!" Wolfe replies happily as the twins relax some, Optimus goes over to Orion and leans against him with a quiet purr and a yawn as Ratchet huffs softly. "Master~ can we keep them both?" Orion half whined from his place holding his twin feeling an unusual liking for the humans depsite what happened to his own humans before, Optimus snickered quietly and nuzzled under Orion's chin absentmindedly rubbing at a visible piercing on the mans hip as Ratchet thought for a moment. "I don't see a problem with it~ they are quite gorgeous for humans." He purred, haloform fizzing out as his root mode came back into view with the twins following reluctantly after him. "That- that just got kinky-.. Im staying for sure" Wolfe said with a grin as you roll your eyes playfully "same" you say before Ratchet huffs softly "we will be back, stay here." He said clicking his glossa once snapping both twins out of their thoughts and making them scamper over to their master following behind him as he left.

(Just- watch that before reading the next bit :> )

"You wanna dance?" Wolfe asks after an hour of boredom, you nod vigorously and stand up to stretch and look around to see if there was a tv or something to play the music on. You snicker when you find a hidden box of harnesses and slip one one after taking off your hoddie adjusting the straps to fit comfortably over your crop top and shorts while Wolfe laughs and wheezes "Your going to die when they see you like that-" she laughed before coming over and grabbing a smaller harness slipping it over her clothes and playing the music, the two of you laugh and sing along as you dance to the choreography not noticing the twins coming back and watching with darkened optics as you dance to the sexy song not at all taking it seriously though you and Wolfe soon realize your mistake as large hands wrap around your hips and pull you close and hot breath tickles your neck. You squeak and turn only to see Optimus smirking at you as Orion had already pulled Wolfe close and was nibbling her neck, Ratchet watched from the side relaxing against the couch waiting to see what his pets would do.
—————————————————
Im making a part two to save myself from sore hands and lack of motivation