Magnus x Optimus (omegaverse)

Prompts: Magnus playfully keeping Optimus pinned down as he takes Optimus from behind. Magnus lays his hands over Optimus's as he kiss' and bite Optimus's neck and shoulder, whispering naughty things into his audial. Bonus: They're doing it in front of a mirror. Magnus takes pleasure looking at the face of Optimus as Optimus whimpers beneath him.
"Please! Please let me overload! I need to!" "Shhh sweetspark, you have to wait for it"
————————————————————-
Magnus continues to playfully keep Optimus pinned down as he takes him from behind. He lays his hands over Optimus's, holding them in place as he kisses and bites at Optimus's neck and shoulder, whispering naughty things into his audial. The mirror in front of them only adds to the excitement, and Magnus takes pleasure in watching the pleasure on Optimus's face as they move together. As they continue to move together, Optimus can feel himself getting closer and closer to overload. "Please! Please let me overload! I need to!" he begs, unable to hold back any longer. But Magnus just chuckles and shakes his head. "Shhh sweetspark, you have to wait for it omega," he whispers, teasingly. Optimus whimpers in frustration, but he knows that Magnus is right. He can feel the pleasure building inside him, but he has to wait just a little longer.Magnus watches with pleasure as Optimus writhes and moans beneath him, feeling a sense of pride at bringing him so much pleasure. Magnus pulls Optimus close, holding him tightly. "You are mine, omega," he whispers possessively, and Optimus can't help but feel a sense of contentment at the words. Optimus panted and arched starting to beg for release Magnus could see the desperation in Optimus's eyes and it only made him want to tease him more. He slowed down his movements, making Optimus wait for his release. "Please, Magnus," Optimus begged, "I need to overload. I can't take it anymore." Magnus leaned down and kissed Optimus's neck, trailing his lips up to his audial. "You will overload when I say you can," he whispered, his voice low and commanding. Optimus moaned in response, unable to resist Magnus's dominant tone. He knew that Magnus was in control, and he loved every moment of it. As Magnus continued to tease him, Optimus's pleasure only grew more intense. Optimus knew that he belonged to Magnus completely and decided to play into that to try and get Magnus to allow him to overload. "Master! Alpha! Please!" He whimpered, Magnus could feel his own arousal growing as Optimus called out to him, using the titles that showed his submission. He decided to give in to his own desire and let Optimus overload. "Alright, omega," he growled, "you can overload now." Optimus let out a loud moan as the pleasure finally consumed him. Magnus watched with satisfaction as Optimus's body shook with ecstasy, feeling a sense of pride at being able to bring him so much pleasure. As Optimus came down from his high, Magnus pulled him close, holding him tightly. "You are mine, omega," Magnus whispered possessively, as he kissed Optimus's neck. Optimus melted into his embrace, feeling completely owned and loved by Magnus. They both gazed at each other through the mirror, their eyes filled with love and desire. As they lay there in each other's arms, Magnus knew that he would do anything to keep Optimus safe and happy. And Optimus knew that he would always belong to Magnus, body and spark.