Wheeljack x Ratchet (tfp)

Ratchet sobbed as Wheeljack beat him again, he was tired of the abusebut refused to get help. He wanted someone to help him, wanted someone to save him from his abusive mate..he whimpered when Wheeljack was done and curled up shaking violently and leaking heavily. As he lay there, Ratchet realized that he couldn't keep living like this. He needed to do something. He needed to find the strength to leave Wheeljack and seek help. But how? The thought of leaving Wheeljack filled him with terror. He had convinced himself that he loved him, despite the abuse. He had convinced himself that Wheeljack was the only one who would ever love him. But as he lay there, battered and broken, he knew that he couldn't keep living like this.

Slowly, he got up and stumbled towards the door. He knew that he needed to leave, but he didn't know where to go. He didn't have any friends, and his family was far away. As he reached for the doorknob, he heard a knock on the door. He froze, terrified that it was Wheeljack. But when he opened the door, he saw a familiar face. It was Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots.

"Ratchet," Optimus said gently. "I heard what happened. Are you okay?"

Ratchet shook his head. "No," he said, his voice trembling. "I'm not okay. I need help."

Optimus nodded. "I'm here to help you," he said. "You don't have to go through this alone."

And with those words, Ratchet knew that he had found the help he needed. He took a deep breath and stepped out of the door, ready to face a new life without Wheeljack.

Optimus took Ratchet under his wing and helped him find a safe place to stay. He introduced him to other Autobots who had gone through similar experiences and helped him get counseling. Ratchet slowly began to heal and regain his confidence. He realized that he didn't deserve to be treated that way and that there were people who cared about him.

Over time, Ratchet found a new purpose in life. He became an advocate for victims of domestic abuse, using his own experience to help others. He worked closely with Optimus and the Autobots to raise awareness about the issue and provide support to those in need. He knew that he couldn't erase the pain of his past, but he could use it to make a difference in the lives of others.

Ratchet's journey was not an easy one, but with the help of his friends, he was able to overcome his trauma and find a new sense of purpose. He knew that there were still challenges ahead, but he was ready to face them with courage and determination.

And then Wheeljack came back, and it turned out everything was simply a dream. He was back to being abused, he was back to feeling helpless. Optimus, he Needed Optimus..

Ratchet woke up in a cold sweat, realizing that it was all just a nightmare. But the fear and helplessness he felt in the dream were all too real. He knew that he needed to reach out for help before it was too late.

He mustered up the courage to confide in Optimus, telling him everything about the abuse he had been enduring. Optimus listened with compassion and understanding, assuring Ratchet that he was not alone and that there was help available.

Together, they came up with a plan to get Ratchet out of the abusive situation and into a safe place. They reached out to other Autobots who could help, and they made arrangements for Ratchet to stay in a protected location.

With the support of his friends, Ratchet was able to escape the abuse and start the healing process. He went through counseling and therapy to deal with the trauma he had experienced, and he slowly began to regain his sense of self-worth.