Predaking x Optimus (tfp)

Predaking curled around Optimus protectively as Ratchet sighed, "For the last time im not going to hurt your mate Predaking, he needs to be checked out." Ratchet huffed as Optimus shifted and whined, he didnt like any sort of medical devices around him.

Predaking growled lowly, his protective instincts kicking in as he tightened his grip around Optimus. Ratchet rolled his optics, knowing that arguing with the massive dragon was pointless. "Fine, but at least let me take a look at his injuries. I promise I won't use any scary gadgets," Ratchet said, holding up his hands in surrender.

Optimus let out a soft whimper, but he knew Ratchet was just trying to help. He leaned into Predaking's embrace, feeling safe and protected. Ratchet carefully examined Optimus, checking for any injuries or infections. "Well, he seems to be healing nicely. Just make sure he gets plenty of rest and stays hydrated," Ratchet said, standing up.

Predaking loosened his grip on Optimus, letting him sit up. "Thank you for your help, Ratchet," Optimus said gratefully. Ratchet nodded before leaving the room, leaving the two lovers alone. Predaking wrapped his wings around Optimus, pulling him close. "I will always protect you, my love," he whispered, nuzzling his neck. Optimus smiled, feeling safe and loved in Predaking's embrace.

As they sat there, basking in each other's warmth, Optimus couldn't help but feel grateful for having Predaking by his side. He knew that he wouldn't have made it through his recent battle without his mate's strength and protection. "I love you, Predaking," he murmured, looking up at the dragon.

Predaking's eyes softened as he gazed down at Optimus. "And I love you, my mate. Always and forever," he replied, pressing his snout against Optimus's forehead. They stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company in the peaceful silence.

Eventually, Optimus yawned, feeling exhausted from the day's events. Predaking could feel his mate's weariness and gently got up, lifting Optimus in his arms. "Let's get you to bed, love. You need your rest," he said, carrying him towards their shared quarters.

Optimus smiled, feeling grateful for having such a caring and protective mate. As they settled into bed, he knew that he was exactly where he belonged - in Predaking's embrace.