Magnus x ??? (Tfp)

Ultra Magnus held his mate tightly, feeling his own spark ache with the pain that his partner was experiencing. He knew that he had to stay strong for his mate, but it was difficult to see him in such agony.

He gently stroked his mate's back, whispering words of comfort and love. "Shh, my love. It's going to be alright. I'm here for you, always."

Magnus had seen his mate suffer through pain before, but this time it was different. He knew that something was seriously wrong, and he was determined to get him the help he needed.

He called for Ratchet, the Autobots' chief medical officer, who arrived quickly and began to examine his mate. As Ratchet worked, Ultra Magnus stayed by his mate's side, holding his hand and offering words of encouragement.

After what felt like an eternity, Ratchet finished his examination and delivered the news. It was serious, but treatable. With the right care and attention, his mate would recover.

Ultra Magnus breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that his mate would be okay. He knew that there would be challenges ahead, but he was ready to face them together with his partner.

As his mate slowly began to recover, Ultra Magnus remained by his side, offering his unwavering love and support. He knew that their bond was strong enough to withstand anything, and he was grateful for every moment they had together.

Magnus felt a sense of relief wash over him as his mate's condition improved under Ratchet's care. He had been so worried, but now he felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

He continued to hold his mate's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I'm so glad that you're going to be okay," he said softly, his voice filled with love and gratitude.

His mate smiled weakly, his optics still dim with pain but filled with love for Magnus. "I couldn't have made it through this without you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Magnus leaned in close, pressing a gentle kiss to his mate's forehead. "I'll always be here for you," he said, his voice filled with determination. "No matter what happens, we'll face it together."

As his mate continued to recover, Magnus remained by his side, never leaving him alone for a moment. He knew that his presence was a comfort to his mate, and he was more than happy to offer it.

And as they faced the challenges ahead, Magnus knew that they would overcome them together, their bond growing stronger with each passing day.