Riot x Nitro x Optimus (human au)

I love this ship so much i cant-
Prompt/s:
The twins take Optimus against the wall.
Riot and Nitro are alphas, and Optimus is a random omega they found in the street, in heat and writhing in an alleyway
Nitro tends to cum a lot during an orgasm. He pushes his cock deep into Optimus and hold him tightly against his hips as he pumps his cum into him. It drips down Optimus's thighs and fills him up completely. When Nitro pulls out, a little drips out and Optimus squeaks from feeling so full.
———————————————————————————————————
Nitro and Riot walk through the streets before they hear a whimper and both of them perk. They follow the sound to an alleyway where they find Optimus, an omega in heat, writhing on the ground. Optimus glanced up at the two and whimpered again, begging for their touch. Riot smirked and approached him, grabbing him by the hair and forcing him up against the wall. Nitro walked up behind him, running his hands down Optimus's back as he leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Don't worry, little omega. We'll take care of you," Nitro growled. Optimus moaned, feeling their Alpha pheromones wrap around him and make him weak in the knees. He knew he was at their mercy, but he couldn't help but feel excited by the prospect of being dominated by two Alphas. The omega looked like he was a pet with a collar around his neck and only an oversized shirt to cover himself, Riot wandered why someone would abandon a omega especially when Optimus is in heat. Riot leaned in, nipping at Optimus's earlobe as Nitro pushed his body tight against Optimus's back. The omega could feel Nitro's hard cock pressing against him, and he moaned in anticipation. Nitro's hands roamed over Optimus's body, pinching and pulling at his nipples as he ground his hips into him. Riot's hand slipped down to Optimus's crotch, rubbing at the bulge that was forming there. "You're so needy, little omega," Riot whispered, his voice low and dangerous. Optimus whimpers and arched stuck in between the larger twins, his hands gripped onto Riot as Nitro grinds against him. There's slick slipping down his thighs and his hairs a mess, Nitro yanks on his hair lightly to make him arch sharply and cry out before pulling away. Riot takes over, pushing Optimus's shirt up to expose his chest. He leans in, licking and biting at his nipples as Nitro continues to grind against his ass. The omega can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, his body aching for release. Nitro suddenly pulls away, leaving Optimus feeling empty and desperate. "Please," he begs, "I need to come." Riot smirks, pulling away from Optimus's chest to look him in the eye. "You want to come, little omega? Then beg for it." Optimus whimpers, feeling embarrassed and exposed. But he knows that he needs it, that he needs them. "Please," he gasps, "Please let me come. I need it so badly." Riot nods, satisfied with the response. He kneels down, pulling Optimus's shirt aside to expose his dripping cock. Nitro walks over, pressing himself against Optimus's back again as Riot takes him into his mouth. The omega cries out, feeling himself close to the edge.  But before he can come both twins pull away from him, the omega whined and growls softly from the lack of touch now but Nitro picks him up and wraps his jacket around the omega to hide his body. "We can't do this here," Nitro says, his voice low and urgent. "We need to take you somewhere safe." Optimus nods, feeling both disappointed and relieved. He's desperate for release, but he also knows that he needs to be careful. The twins lead him out of the alleyway and into their car, driving him to their apartment. Once there Riot is quick to strip and tug Optimus' shirt off exposing him fully since whoever his master was had left him in only a shirt in the alleyway. Nitro chuckles softly and tugs on Optimus' collar making the omega mewl and turn his head to look at Nitro. "Don't worry, little omega," Nitro murmurs, running his fingers through Optimus's hair. "We'll take care of you." Riot nods, grabbing a bottle of lube from the nightstand. "We'll make you feel so good, little one," he says, pouring some onto his fingers. Optimus watches, feeling both nervous and excited. He's never been with two Alphas before, but he can't deny that he wants it. Riot pushes one finger into him, watching as Optimus arches his back and moans. Nitro kisses him deeply, holding his head in his hands as Riot adds another finger. The omega is so wet and slick that it's easy for Riot to slide in a third finger. Optimus feels so full, so stretched, that he can barely think straight. But he wants more. He wants them to take him, to use him, to make him theirs. Nitro strips next and chuckles when Optimus can't stand fully so Riot  has to help him, it's surprising how small Optimus is compared to them and it makes both twins feel more inclined to claim the omega. Nitro positions himself behind Optimus, pushing his cock against the omega's entrance. He leans in, kissing and biting at the back of Optimus's neck as he slowly pushes himself inside. The omega moans, feeling himself stretch around Nitro's girth. Riot kneels in front of Optimus, taking him into his mouth once again. The omega feels like he's in heaven, surrounded by the scent and touch of two Alphas. Nitro starts to move, pumping in and out of Optimus as Riot sucks on his cock. The omega feels like he's on fire, his body aching for release. Nitro tends to cum a lot during an orgasm, and soon he's pumping his cum deep into Optimus. It drips down his thighs and fills him up completely. When Nitro pulls out, a little cum drips out and Optimus squeaks from feeling so full. Riot takes over, pushing Optimus onto his back and spreading his legs wide. He kneels down, licking and sucking at Optimus's clit as Nitro watches. The omega cries out, feeling himself come undone. Riot continues to lick and suck at him until he's spent, collapsing onto the bed in exhaustion. The twins curl up on either side of him, holding him tight as they all fall asleep, satisfied and sated.

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months, but Nitro and Riot can't get enough of Optimus. They keep him collared and on a leash, taking him wherever they go. The omega is willing to follow them anywhere, desperate for their touch and attention. They take him against the wall, on the bed, in the shower, and anywhere else they can think of. Nitro tends to cum a lot during each orgasm, filling Optimus up completely every time. The omega can barely walk sometimes from how full he is, but he doesn't care. He loves the feeling of being owned and claimed by two Alphas. Nitro and Riot shower him with affection and attention, always making sure he's taken care of and satisfied. Optimus knows that he's lucky to have found them, and he'll do anything to keep them.