Optimus x Prowl (Omegaverse)

Prompt/s: Prowl is incredibly horny but Optimus is working so he climbs into Optimus' lap and proceeds to whine and plead until Optimus gets fed up.
"Look at how much you're trembling.. does my knot hurt that much?"
"That's right, put your chest against the window and spread your legs, arch your back, and beg me to fuck you."
"Its hurts! Alpha! Alpha it hurts! It hurts!"
"I know, but fuck it feels so good, just bare with it a little longer and then there'll be plenty of cum to lube up this little fuckhole of yours..."
———————————————————————-
Prowl was desperate for attention. He had been trying to distract himself all day, but nothing seemed to work. He needed to feel Optimus' touch, to be filled with his spike, to have his alpha take control of him. But Optimus was busy working, and Prowl knew he couldn't just barge in and demand his attention. But the ache inside him was too much to bear. He whined softly and went into his mates office, doorwings held high acting as if he wasnt coming in there to get fucked. Optimus looked up from his work as Prowl entered the room, his optics narrowing slightly at the desperate look in his mate's optics. He tried to focus on his work, but Prowl climbed into his lap, pressing his body against his and whining softly. "Please, Optimus," Prowl begged, his voice low and needy. "I need you so badly." Optimus sighed, running a servo over his helm as he tried to resist the urge to give in to Prowl's demands. But the smaller mech was insistent, rubbing against him and moaning softly. Optimus growled when he heard footsteps and shoved Prowl down under the desk making the smaller mech whine and wiggle to rest his helm on Optimus' thigh. As the important mech entered the room, Optimus tried to act as if everything was normal, but he could feel Prowl squirming beneath the desk, desperate for his touch. He tried to ignore him, but Prowl's whimpers and moans were becoming increasingly difficult to ignore. The mech narrowed his optics and came around the desk, Optimus kicked Prowl just hard enough to make him move out of sight. Optimus raised an optic ridge at the other mech who glared down at him, "You know, it is very unprimely to have a mate." The mech stated making Optimus sigh, "I dont have a mate. I have no time and no paitence to deal with a mech or femme begging for attention from me." He snapped making Prowl actually flinch and back up more, did Optimus find him annoying? Was he actually a bad omega?...the mech seemed happy with that and left, Optimus waited for him to leave before pushing the chair back and grabbing Prowl. He could smell his omega's fear and sadness and wouldn't stand for that. Optimus pulled Prowl out from under the desk and into his arms, holding him close and running a servo over his back soothingly. "I'm sorry, Prowl," he whispered. "I didn't mean to make you feel like that. You're not annoying, and you're definitely not a bad omega. You're perfect, just the way you are." Prowl looked up at him, his optics filled with tears. "I just...I need you, Optimus," he said, his voice trembling. "I need to feel you inside me. Please." Optimus couldn't resist the pleading look in Prowl's optics any longer. He picked him up and carried him over to the window, setting him down on the ledge. "Put your chest against the window and spread your legs," he commanded, his voice low and commanding. "Arch your back, and beg me to fuck you." Prowl did as he was told, his body trembling with need as he pressed himself against the window and spread his legs wide. "Please, Optimus," he begged, his voice low and needy. "I need you so badly. I need to feel you inside me, filling me up." Optimus growled at the sight of his omega, so desperate and needy for him. He stepped up behind him, running a servo over his back before grabbing  his waist and rubbing his panel roughly. Prowl moaned in pleasure as he felt Optimus' spike slide out, hard and ready for him. Prowl got slightly nervous, he wasn't that lubricated because of a medical issue he had to get fixed and he wasn't prepared but he needed Optimus inside him and decided to not tell the alpha that. Optimus pushed into him, groaning in pleasure as he felt Prowl's tight walls clenching around him. Prowl cried out in pain as he felt the knot swelling inside him, but he didn't want Optimus to stop. He needed him too much. "Yes, yes, please," Prowl moaned, his voice full of desperation. "Take me, Optimus. Fill me up." Optimus obliged, thrusting into him hard and fast, his rhythm steady as he took control of his mate. Prowl cried out in pleasure, his body shaking as he was filled with his alpha's spike. "It's so good, Optimus," he moaned, his voice low and needy. "I need you, I need you so much." Optimus groaned in pleasure, his own need building as he pounded into his mate. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to his peak, his knot swelling inside Prowl. "Look at how much you're trembling," he whispered, his voice low and rough with desire. "Does my knot hurt that much? Do you want me to stop?" "Its hurts! Alpha! Alpha it hurts! It hurts!" Prowl moaned, his body arching back against Optimus as he pushed deeper inside him. But even as he cried out in pain, he didn't want him to stop. He needed him, craved him, more than anything else in the world. "I know, but fuck it feels so good," Optimus growled, his voice filled with desire. "Just bear with it a little longer and then there'll be plenty of cum to lube up this little fuckhole of yours..." Prowl moaned in pleasure and pain, his body shaking as Optimus continued to thrust into him hard and fast. They stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, their bodies joined together as they rode out their pleasure together. As they came down from their high, Optimus held Prowl close, running a servo over his back soothingly. "I'll always be here for you, Prowl," he whispered. "No matter what." But Prowl couldn't help but feel a little guilty for not telling Optimus about his medical issue. He would have to tell him the truth soon.