Optimus x Jazz (omegaverse)

Prompt/s: Optimus tends to overload a lot during an orgasm. He push his spike deep into Jazz and hold him tightly against his hips as his pump transfluid into him. It drips down Jazz's thighs and fills him up completely. When Optimus pulls out, a little drips out and Jazz squeaks from feeling so full.
Jazz wants Optimus to pay attention to him
Optimus teasing Jazz when hes in heat and then going back to work with Jazz using a toy on the ground besides him
Pet play
———————————————————————————-
Jazz huffed, Optimus wasn't paying him enough attention. He wanted the Prime's touch, his heat was building up inside him and he knew he needed release soon. Jazz made his way over to where Optimus was sitting, perching himself on the Prime's knee. "Greetings, Jazz," Optimus greeted him, his servo resting on Jazz's thigh. Jazz hated being an omega with the only exception being he got Optimus to frag him, Jazz whined quietly and pawed at Optimus' servo trying to get him to stop working and only making the Prime chuckle and pull his servo away. Jazz huffed and crossed his arms, pouting. "Optimus, you're always so busy with work. Can't you take a break and give me some attention?" he pleaded. "Sweetspark im sorry, but i have alot of work to do." Optimus said cupping Jazz's cheek gently and kissing his omega once before going back to work. Jazz felt a pang of disappointment in his spark. He knew Optimus had a lot of responsibilities as the leader of the Autobots, but he couldn't help feeling neglected. As he sat there, watching Optimus work, his heat only grew stronger and more unbearable.
Suddenly, an idea struck him. If Optimus wouldn't give him attention, he would have to take matters into his own servos. Without warning, Jazz leaned forward and bit down on Optimus' neck. Optimus gasped in surprise as Jazz sank his denta into his neck, his optics flashing with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Optimus' optics narrowed and his fangs dropped, he growled deeply and pulled Jazz back making the omega whine and bare his neck desperately seeking for his alpha to help him. Optimus could sense the desperation in Jazz's movements, and it only fueled his own desire. He released Jazz's neck, but before the omega could protest, he grabbed him by the waist and hoisted him up onto the console in front of him. Jazz gasped as he felt the cold metal against his back, but before he could say anything, Optimus was on him, his lips crashing down onto Jazz's in a fierce kiss. Jazz moaned into the kiss, his arms wrapping around Optimus' neck as he surrendered to the Prime's passion. Jazz whimpered and arched letting his panel snap back as Optimus' hand found its way to his interface panel. The omega's spike was already leaking with pre-fluid, and he wanted nothing more than for Optimus to touch him there.  Optimus wasted no time, his digits deftly opening Jazz's valve and stroking his spike. Jazz's moans grew louder as Optimus pushed him closer and closer to overload. He could feel his spark pulsing with pleasure, his body trembling with the intensity of it. But just as Jazz was about to overload, Optimus abruptly pulled his servos away. Jazz whined in protest, his body still throbbing with need. "Why did you stop?" he asked, his voice pleading. Optimus smiled, his optics glowing with affection. "I want to take my time with you, Jazz," he said, his voice husky with desire. The Prime smirked and pressed Jazz into the console more biting and sucking the omegas neck and going back to fingering the mech, Jazz arched and mewled claws digging into Optimus' plating with a whimper. Optimus chuckled darkly, the sound sending shivers down Jazz's spine. "That's it, my sweet omega," he murmured against Jazz's neck. "Let go and let me take care of you." With that, he resumed his ministrations, his fingers moving faster and harder against Jazz's spike. Jazz cried out, his frame arching off the console as he was overwhelmed by his pleasure. He could feel his overload building up inside him, pre-fluid already leaking out of his spike and coating Optimus' digits. But just as he was about to overload, Optimus abruptly pulled his fingers away. Jazz whimpered in protest, his body still throbbing with need. he asked, his voice desperate. Optimus smiled, his optics glowing with amusement. "Not yet, my sweet omega," he said, his voice husky with desire. "I want to make you beg for it." Jazz whimpered and arched slightly , his body begging for release. He could feel the heat building up inside him, his spark pulsing with need. "Please, Optimus," he begged, his voice filled with desperation. "I need you." Optimus smirked, his optics glowing with desire. "I know you do, my sweet omega," he said, his voice low and husky. "And I'm going to give you everything you need, and more." With that, Optimus leaned down and nuzzled Jazz's neck, his fangs grazing over his sensitive wiring. Jazz moaned, his body trembling with desire as he felt the heat building up inside him. Optimus smirked, his optics flashing with mischief. "But not yet, my little pet," he said, his voice teasing. "I have work to do." Jazz whimpered, feeling a mix of frustration and desire. He wanted nothing more than to be taken by his alpha, but he also knew he couldn't deny Optimus anything. So instead, he reached down and grabbed a toy from the ground beside him, bringing it up to his valve. Optimus watched with interest, his optics glowing with amusement as Jazz began to pleasure himself with the toy. As Jazz moaned and writhed with pleasure, Optimus continued to work, occasionally glancing over to watch his omega's pleasure. Jazz whimpered and moaned sliding down to the ground and putting the false spike securly on the ground starting to bounce and ride the false spike. Optimus watched with amusement as Jazz continued to pleasure himself with the toy, his optics glowing with desire as he watched his omega writhe in pleasure. He could feel the heat building up inside him, his own desires becoming more and more difficult to resist. But he knew he couldn't give in yet, not until Jazz was begging for release. So he continued to tease and watch, occasionally reaching down to stroke Jazz's spike or play with his valve. And as Jazz continued to ride the toy, he could feel his own pleasure building up inside him, his body trembling with desire. But still, he held back, waiting for the right moment to give in to his desires. Optimus finally gave in and let his panel snap back pulling Jazz into his lap with a growl. As Jazz straddled him, Optimus held him tightly against his hips, his spike pushing deep into his omega's valve. Jazz moaned in pleasure, his body feeling completely filled up with Optimus' transfluid. He could feel it dripping down his thighs and filling him up completely, making him feel so full and satisfied. As Optimus pulled out, a little bit of transfluid dripped out, making Jazz squeak from the feeling of being so full. Optimus chuckled, his optics glowing with affection. "You look so beautiful, my little pet," he said, his voice filled with tenderness. "I love seeing you like this, so full and satisfied." Jazz blushed, feeling a sense of pride at pleasing his alpha. He nuzzled into Optimus' neck, feeling safe and loved in his embrace. As they cuddled together, Jazz couldn't help but feel grateful for having Optimus as his alpha. He knew that no matter what, the Prime would always take care of him and make sure he was satisfied. And that was all he could ever ask for as an omega.