Optimus x Drift

Prompts: Drift being so unbearably turned on that they're reduced to whimpering and begging and pleading for Optimus to fuck them senseless.
Optimus teasing Drift with sex toys.
Optimus fucking Drift so hard and so good that Drift can't even get a full word out, only moans and half-uttered curses.
—————————————————
Drift whimpered and curled up as much as he could while Optimus worked, Drift was seated in the Primes lap with his valve rubbing teasingly over the much larger mechs thigh. He already knew he couldnt do much to get Optimus to fuck him since each time he tried there was a rough snap of the primes thigh sending Drift nearly over the edge before Optimus stilled again. "Please, Optimus," Drift begged, his voice strained with desire. "Please, I need you inside me." Optimus chuckled, his hand running over Drift's back soothingly. "Patience, my love," he replied, his voice low and seductive. "I have something special planned for you today." And with that, he reached over to the side table and picked up a sex toy, holding it up for Drift to see. Drift's optics widened with anticipation, his body trembling with desire. Optimus slowly inserted the toy into Drift's valve, watching as the smaller mech squirmed in his lap. He turned on the vibrations, watching as Drift moaned and arched his back. Drift was so turned on that he could barely form words, reduced to whimpering and begging for more. And as Optimus continued to tease him with the toy, Drift felt himself getting closer and closer to overload. But just as he was about to explode, Optimus removed the toy and replaced it with his own spike, thrusting into Drift with a force that left the smaller mech gasping for breath.Optimus fucked Drift hard and fast, his own desire growing with each passing moment. Drift could barely get a full word out, reduced to moans and half-uttered curses as he rode the wave of pleasure. Their bodies moved as one, the sound of their moans filling the air as they shared in the pleasure. Optimus's hands ran over Drift's frane, his touch igniting a fire within the smaller mech that burned hotter with each passing moment. Drift felt himself getting closer and closer to overload, his body trembling with the intensity of his desire. And just as he was about to explode, Optimus stopped and pulled out going back to work leaving Drift whimpering and panting. Drift's body was on fire, his desire so intense that he was reduced to whimpering and begging for more. He couldn't believe how good it felt to have Optimus inside him, to be completely at the mercy of the Prime's touch. And then, just as he was about to overload, Optimus stopped and pulled out, leaving Drift whimpering and panting on the bed."Please, Optimus," he begged, his voice full of desperation. "Please don't stop." But Optimus just chuckled, his hand running over Drift's back soothingly. "Not yet, my love," he replied, his voice low and seductive. "I have more planned for you." And with that, he reached over to the side table and picked up another sex toy, holding it up for Drift to see. Drift's optics widened with anticipation, his body trembling with desire once more. Optimus teased him with the toy, running it over his body and teasing his valve before finally inserting it inside him. Drift moaned and writhed on the bed, his body arching up into the toy in search of more pleasure. And as Optimus continued to tease him with the toy, Drift felt himself getting closer and closer to overload. But just as he was about to explode, Optimus removed the toy and replaced it with his own spike once more, thrusting into Drift with a force that left the smaller mech gasping for breath. Optimus fucked Drift hard and fast once again, his own desire growing with each passing moment. Drift could barely get a full word out, only moans and half-uttered curses as he rode the wave of pleasure. But just as he was about to overload once more, Optimus stopped again, leaving Drift whimpering and panting on the bed once more. cycle continued for what felt like hours, each time leaving Drift more and more turned on and desperate for release. And finally, when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, Optimus gave him what he had been begging for, thrusting into him with a force that left Drift seeing stars. They both overloaded together, their bodies shaking with the intensity of their release. And as they lay there, panting and spent, Drift knew that he had never experienced anything quite like this before. With Optimus by his side, he was pushed to new heights of pleasure and submission, and he wouldn't have it any other way.