Bayverse optimus X Tfp optimus (kinda)

I got inspired by Ao3 again :,) really I should get off it but EH WHO CARES-
—-///—-///—-///—-///—-///—-///—-///—-
Optimus and Ratchet were talking in the base while Arcee and Bulkhead chatted behind them before there was an unknown signal on the monitor and making Ratchet pull away to look at it, raising an optic ridge and setting the groundbridge coordinates and gathered Optimus, Magnus, Bee and himself to go check it out. They walked through the bridge and paused to look around before noticing the much larger mech recharging against a cliff nearby, Magnus and Optimus went closer and suddenly the mech woke and snarled reaching onto his back to pull a long sword off and swiftly pointing it at Magnus' throat while Optimus and the commander were shocked into stillness. Magnus shifted some, "Where am I and who are You?" The mech asked in a deep timbre, keeping his sword pointed at the two. "You are in phoenix, Arizona and we are the autobots, I am Optimus Prime and this is my commander Magnus. You are?" Optimus said calmly though he didnt dare touch the sword seeing as its blade glinted heavily on the sun and energon stained it still fresh, the mech paused and pulled his sword back planting it in the ground and looking up while closing his optics. "I am Optimus Prime of the autobots, I am unaware of any 'Magnus' in my ranks." He said finally looking back down at the two, the group stared wide opticked at him for a my Kent before Optimus Spoke up. "That isn't possible. There is only one Optimus and that would be me." He said despite inspecting the knight and noticing how similar yet different they looked, the knight sighed and tapped his sword on the ground twice before leaning back against the cliff again and pulling the matrix from his chest raising an optic ridge at the group as if saying 'see?' Optimus paused as well as Magnus while Ratchet perked some, the knight took notice and gave a sad hum "Ratchet, old friend. At least you are well in this universe" he said grimly making Ratchet raise an optic ridge. Another portal appeared making the knight and Optimus look its way as a black and orange mech came out with a yellowish green mech and a smaller solver mech, the knight paused seeing them and the new group paused before the silver mech grinned " Prime! Its been awhile hasn't it? Told ya I would be back, torn in half or not" Jazz said coming over as the knight chuckled while the black mech rolled his optics and the green mech chuckled "glad to see you again Prime, Sentinel couldn't keep me down for long" Ironhide said walking over and leaning against the cliff ignoring the group of smaller mechs as the green Ratchet huffed and came over as well. The knight stood up straight, "Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet. It's good to see you all again." He said with a grin, the other mechs looked at him in shock. "Optimus? Is that really you?" Ratchet asked, walking closer to the knight. The knight nodded, "Yes, it's me. But I'm from a different universe. I don't know how I ended up here." He said, looking around at the other mechs. The group of autobots were stunned, they had never encountered a mech from another universe before. "We need to figure out how to send you back to your universe." Magnus said, stepping forward. The knight nodded, "I agree. But first, we should get to know each other. It's been a long time since I've seen any of you." He said with a smile. The autobots nodded and started to chat with the knight, eager to hear about his adventures in his own universe. As they talked, Ratchet couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. He had thought that he had lost his friend forever, but now he was back. And even though he was from a different universe, Ratchet knew that he would always consider him a friend.

—-///—-////—-////—-////—-///—-///—-///—-
TO BE CONTINUED YALL TET CLIFFHANGER >:D