Nitro x Optimus

Prompt/s: Optimus: Shit, I forgot my suppressants and my heat is going to start soon-
"You're my Omega, Optimus. You're going to take every inch of my cock however I want and whereever I want to shove it in."
Optimus is in a meeting and forgot his suppressors so Nitro has to help him secretly
—————————————————————————
Optimus sat in the meeting, feeling his body heat up as his heat cycle approached. He had forgotten his suppressants and could feel his Omega instincts kicking in. He tried to focus on the presentation in front of him, but his mind kept wandering to the thought of being taken by Nitro. His uniform felt like it was suffocating him and he was desperately holding onto his control. Suddenly, he felt a familiar presence beside him and a hand on his shoulder. It was Nitro, his Alpha, who had come to his rescue. "You look like you're struggling, Omega," Nitro whispered into his ear. "Let's go somewhere private." Optimus shifted standing straight and still like a good leader should despite how he felt himself start to leak slick. "I can't, I'm in a meeting." Optimus said quietly. Nitro sighed softly and sat down by Optimus, "Then I'll help you but you have to stay quiet." Optimus nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over him as Nitro leaned in closer to him. Nitro's scent was intoxicating, and Optimus felt his Omega instincts take over. He wanted to be taken by his Alpha, to give in to his desires completely. Optimus shifted and waited for the meeting to end and everyone to leave. As soon as the meeting ended and everyone filed out, Nitro took Optimus by the hand and led him to a secluded room. "You're mine, Omega," Nitro growled, his voice low and commanding. "You're going to take every inch of my cock however I want and whereever I want to shove it in." Optimus could feel his body heat up even more at Nitro's words, his Omega instincts taking over completely. He whimpered when Nitro pinned him to the wall, quickly picking the Prime up and purring softly. Nitro's hands roamed over Optimus' body, his fingers tracing the lines of his muscles. Optimus moaned softly, feeling the heat building up inside him. He wanted Nitro to take him, to claim him completely. Optimus panted softly pupils already blown as he tugged on Nitro's shirt making the alpha chuckle softly. "Shush omega, it's going to be dry sex for now sweet thing I can't have you ruining your uniform." Riot hummed softly. Optimus nodded, feeling a sense of disappointment wash over him. He wanted to feel Nitro inside him, to be taken completely by his Alpha. But Nitro was right. They couldn't risk ruining Optimus's uniform, not with several more meetings coming up. Nitro lifted Optimus's legs up, pressing his body against the wall. Optimus squeaked and purred feeling his alphas strong body pressing him onto the wall, he whined and arched desperate for friction. But then there was a beep and Optimus was needed, he whimpered and tugged at his short not wanting to go and falling further into his instincts. Nitro could see the desperation in Optimus's eyes, his Omega instincts taking over completely. He knew that they couldn't risk Optimus being seen in this state, not with their position as leaders. "Come on sweet thing it's just one more meeting then we can continue ok? I know it hurts but you have to do this." Nitro sighed softly , trying to comfort his Omega. Optimus nodded, his body trembling with need as he tried to compose himself. It truly did hurt and he started to claw at his neck whimpering loudly before Nitro could pull the stiff collar of his shirt away to see what was wrong. Optimus' scent blade were swollen and inflamed and his mating gland where Nitro hadn't been allowed to bite him was hard and swelling as well. Nitro's heart ached as he saw the state of Optimus's scent glands. He knew that his Omega was in a lot of pain, and he couldn't bear to see him suffer like this. He quickly took off his own shirt, using it to soothe Optimus's scent glands. He rubbed them gently, trying to ease the pain and discomfort that his Omega was feeling. Optimus moaned softly, his body trembling with pleasure as Nitro's hands worked their magic. He could feel his Omega instincts taking over completely, and he wanted nothing more than to be claimed by his Alpha. Nitro had to be careful around the mating gland but he used his own scent to help ease Optimus' pain before pulling away again, Optimus cried at the loose and it was clear he wasn't in any state to do anything he was too far in heat. But their relationship was a secret and since Nitro was the leader of the guards and Optimus' personal bodyguard they both would be in trouble if anyone found out. "Optimus darling I know, I know it hurts I know love and I can't stand to see you like this but you have a job ok? I need you to try and do this." Nitro said quietly pulling Optimus close and rubbing his scent glands gently to help ease the pain. Optimus nodded weakly, feeling a sense of disappointment wash over him. He wanted to be with Nitro, to give in to his desires completely. But he knew that they had to be careful, that their relationship could jeopardize their positions as leaders. He took a deep breath and tried to compose himself, but it was hard. His Omega instincts were taking over completely, and he couldn't think straight. Nitro could see the struggle in Optimus's eyes, and he knew that he had to do something to help him. Nitro knew he had to leave if Optimus was going to fully calm down and he knew how much it would hurt once he was gone, the pain Optimus was feeling would only intensify since his alpha wasn't there to help but he had to do it. "Ok Optimus, your going to go to the meetings and your going to do your best and when your done come find me. You know I have to leave and I don't want to.." Optimus nodded, his body still trembling with need. He knew that Nitro had to leave, but the thought of being without his Alpha was almost too much to bear. He wanted to be with Nitro, to give in to his desires completely.
But he knew that he couldn't. Not now. Not when they had to be careful. "I understand," Optimus said quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'll do my best. And I'll come find you when I'm done." Nitro nodded, his heart aching as he saw the pain in Optimus's eyes. He knew that his Omega was suffering, and he wished that he could do more to help him. But he couldn't. Not now. He leaned in close, pressing his lips against Optimus's forehead. "I'll be waiting for you," he whispered. "Just remember, you're mine. And I'll always be here for you." Optimus nodded and sucked in a breath grabbed a scent blocker and wincing when he slipped onto his swollen scent glands. He knew that he had to be strong, for himself and for Nitro. He took a deep breath and walked out of the room, his body still trembling with need. He had to focus on the meetings, on his duties as a leader. But deep down, he couldn't wait to be with his Alpha again, to give in to his desires completely.