predacon bots in heat pt 2

This is the smut section to all the previous oneshots.
———————————————-
Optimus x Ultra Magnus
' ' Ngh~ such..a..t-tease~' ' Magnus whined, trying to shift against the leaders frame for friction. ' 'Needy much commander?~' ' Optimus purred, rubbing the mechs valve covering till in opened. Magnus' breath hitched before he gave another whine, rubbing up against the prime he nibbled Optimus' neck cables in hopes that will make him stop the teasing, Optimus chuckled before he traced the commanders valve lip with his digit before gently putting a digit in. Magnus moaned, burying his helm in the leaders neck cable he panted. ' ' Hm, seems like you haven't done this in a while?' ' Optimus hummed as he added another digit and slowly started to scissor the panting mech, Magnus moaned louder followed by a whine, he wanted more. Optimus hummed, adding a third digit he rubbed the commanders thigh guards and interface panel with his other servo, Magnus panted harder as he moaned. Optimus chuckled, readjusting the two so Magnus was laying on his back on the ground as he kept fingering the mech, adding another digit Magnus shut his optics and covered his face with his arms. Optimus vented as he used his free servo to pin the commanders servos above his helm, a gentle kiss following. Magnus didn't notice the click of an interface panel retracting before he felt a large intrusion in his valve, he moaned into the kiss as he struggling in the leaders grasp. Magnus' tail was intertwined with the leaders as Optimus' ministrations continued, they parted the kiss as optimus went back to the commanders neck. Magnus was panting and moaning heavily at this point as he felt his heat start to calm, Optimus' wings came over the two of them as he started to thrust into Magnus. The mech was a moaning mess, something the leader never thought he'd see. ' ' A-ah~ Sir~' ' Magnus whined as he wiggled in the leaders grasp. Magnus panted as he bucked his hips to the slow rhythm Optimus set, ' ' Faster! Please!' ' he begged arching up and trying to grind against the intrusion. Optimus chuckled and complied going rougher with his actions with a rough purr.

Wheeljack x Ratchet
Ratchet whined as he pressed against the panel, wanting more for his heat. He hesitantly opened his valve and lead Wheeljacks digits to his entrance. Wheeljack chuckled, shoving a digit inside the wet valve he slowly moved it in and out before using his second servo to rub the crests on the medics helm. Ratchet purred and panted at the ministrations, his heat overtaking his processor. Ratchets wings twitched as Wheeljack added another digit to his needy valve, he started grinding against the digits as he moaned and panted. ' ' Hngh~ W-wheeljAck...stop t-teAsinG mEeE~ ' ' Ratchet moaned, glaring at the ex-wrecker before he whimpered at the loss of friction as Wheeljack held him in place and removed his digits. ' ' My my sunshine~ aren't you a needy little mech?~' ' Wheeljack purred as he clicked his interface panel open and lifted up the medic, Ratchet shoved himself down and bit his cheek plate with a whimper as his valve was filled with the wrecker large spike. Wheeljack nibbled on the medic neck and jaw line to help ease the pain, gently rubbing Ratchets sides and thigh guards he hummed before Ratchet started to bounce up and down. Wheeljack kept his servos on his mates hips to keep him in place as he helped bounce the medic, Ratchet whined and moaned as he gripped Wheeljacks shoulders for balance. Ratchet panted heavily before he was flipped over and onto his stomach with his aft in the air, he yelped having never done it in this position. Wheeljack slowed and rubbed his mates back and sides, ' ' Easy sunshine, let me do the work for ya' alright?' ' He said gently, Ratchet nodded as his wings flapped out. Wheeljack chuckled as he went back to thrusting in and out of the mech, servos on Ratchtes hip plates to steady himself. Ratchet was moaning and panting heavily under the influence of his heat, Wheeljack hummed as he slowed only to be met by a growl of displeasure from the medic. ' ' Alright alright sunshine, calm down dear.' ' Wheeljack chuckled as he continued at a faster pace.

*time skip brought to you by the innocent ears hearing that*

Ratchet was laying down on top of Wheeljack in his berth, tails intertwined. He was in a peaceful recharge while Wheeljack just chuckled and kept reading his datapad, his wings encasing the two like a warm blanket.

Smokescreen x Bumblebee
Bee didn't hesitate and started to grind on the rookies lap, a sort of sign that Smokescreen was doing good. Smokescreen groaned before he started to tease the dripping valve in front of him, earning a loud mewl from the scout. Bee panted as he kept moving his hips before Smokescreen held him in place, Bumblebee whimpered as he felt the painful heat return. ' ' Calm down bee, I'm here to help you.' ' Smoke said as his interface panel retracted and he flipped the two so bee was on his back struts

Crosshairs x Drift
Crosshairs growled louder, intimidating the smaller predacon as he lowered his helm to Drift's Audio receptor, ' ' my my, look who's naughty~ seems as if you think you can challenge me?~ ' ' Crosshairs half purred half growled. Drift knew he was screwed and gave in, turning around he connected their dermas. Crosshairs purred and grabbed Drift by the hip plates, grinding their panels together earning a cry

Optimus x Ratchet

Ratchet let out a low moan as Optimus continued to nip and tease at his sensitive areas. He had never felt so vulnerable and exposed, but with Optimus he felt safe and secure. As the larger mech continued to pleasure him, Ratchet's heat began to subside, replaced with a feeling of satisfaction and contentment. He nuzzled into Optimus' embrace, feeling a sense of gratitude and affection wash over him. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion. Optimus smiled down at him, his optics warm and comforting. "Anytime, my friend," he said. "You never have to suffer alone. We are all here for you." Ratchet felt a surge of affection towards the leader, grateful for his kindness and understanding. He knew that he could always count on Optimus to be there for him, no matter what. As they lay there together, basking in the afterglow of their intimacy, Ratchet knew that he had found a true friend in Optimus. And he felt a sense of peace knowing that he would never have to face his heats alone again.