Odin Human form

Afterwards, I spent 1 more year in the summoning world and sparred against the trio and sometimes against Odin after I annoyed the life out of him - Well most of the times he would beat me up and I would wake up a week later. Sometimes me and the trio would work together to fight against him; we would last longer but he would still defeat us.

On my days off from training, I would observe everyone back in Konoha and no major issue or fight happened. Itachi is now a Jonin and Anbu. Shisui and Kakashi were recruited by Danzo but Minato stopped Shisui since he was a member of the Uchiha and Fugaku didn't agree. Kakashi joined but he learned that Danzo was planning to kill Minato so went against Danzo and Minato managed to get enough proof to temporarily banned him from attending council meetings. Kakashi became the new Anbu captain 1 year after I left. Minato would have given it to Miku but I refused so Miku was still the vice-captain.

The kids are now pretty grown

The kids are now pretty grown. Naruto is much happier than in the anime and he is closer to Kakashi as Minato often asked him to be the babysitter when he and Kushina go on a date.

Naruto is more intelligent than in the original

Naruto is more intelligent than in the original. He has a good grasp of easy fuinjutsu and Kakashi sometimes trains him in shiruken or kunai throwing when Naruto annoys him too much. Naruto is still a goofy ball of sunshine and has helped Kakashi regain the light in his life. Kakashi mostly stayed with the Namikazes since Naruto always clung onto him begging him not to go while saying something about Kaka-nii.

Naruto is friends with all the future clan leaders' kids though he's frenemy with Sasuke and Shikamaru is his best friend.
The Sannins left the village to go on trips but they would return every year for Naruto's birthday. They were like some bad influenced grand parents. The villagers knew that Naruto was a jinchuriki because of the council and Danzo. Though they avoid him, they don't throw things at him, beat him up or curse him openly. Well, all in all everyone is much more happier than they ever were in the anime.

I had also left a clone animal with Naruto just as Sasuke before I left. Minato and Kushina were aware but didn't complain. I sent them some news every month. I even message Itachi and whenever he answered I would send him some dangos so he told me everything that was happening around him. He should definitely get his Dango addiction check. He might be worse than Kakashi with his books.