Chapter 22

In that moment I knew, it's not easy to let someone in. I understood how Naina might have felt after I tried to help her, support her. Being an introverted self, life has been only with my family mostly. Once they are gone, I fed myself that I am self sufficient and enough to live in this world. My liking towards crubed by my own thoughts. I never thought of allowing her or anyone in my life, even now.

"Thank you."I said not giving her explanation. Naina just smiled at me. We both sat there silently lost in our own thoughts.

"You are quite temperamental and sensitive."She commented.

"Glad we both discovered it today." I said to which she just laughed. Holding her close to me I closed my eyes. I could see my mom smiling down at me while dad looked proud. It is humans nature to be strong for others, Naina thought me I can portray to be strong only if I am strong enough to withstand my own insecurities.

"Its getting cold. Shall we head back?." She asked me. Holding her hand I walked silently. Whatever her reasons are, I still don't like the idea of her staying here leaving me alone back there. We reached home, my mood was still dark. I have guilt conscious that my reaction towards her decision was bad and not acceptable.  I am supposed to be understanding her situation. Have a dialogue or two, community my needs and problems but I reacted in a way a man shouldn't. 

" Come." She said taking me by hand.  We both lay down facing eachother. For me Naina is the most stable person I have ever met. All these months I thought with my support she could handle herself. But today I saw between all these chaos Naina chose to take my support.

Maybe I should learn to let her in my world, insecurities and stop being a brat about my presence in her life.

" You are strong." Naina looked at me with amusement.

" Glad you discovered it today." She winked smiling at me. I chuckled at her reaction but we didn't talk beyond that. What will I discuss? If I need to be in long distance relationship, I think I should stop planning about managing it.  When we meet a person, we assume it to be our destiny but the reality is, it might play a small role , the major part is how well we manage to maintain that connection.

"I don't like it when you think so deeply, that too laying with me. Am I that boring?." I laughed at her. If she was, I would have slept by now.

" I am trying my best , to remember this moment. You laying beside me in person. Your eyes speaking volumes yet your mind doesn't allow you to talk. I am looking at love of my life struggling hard so that she can give me a life, which I should be providing her. I am admiring my Naina, who might look innocent but her insight is far better than the person looking at her." I spoke playing with her hair. She had a shy smile as I caressed her cheek.

" You know how much I love you. Your silent treatment, I just love being with you Rishu. I am bound to help them, no matter how badly they treated me, it's my responsibility to look after them. I might have left that house without informing my parents, I don't care If they miss me or not.  My share of responsibility I will fulfill. I am sorry you have to go through so much because of me. I didn't intend to do this. Kai suddenly decided to study abroad. She told me how dad took loans for my marriage and I-" I cut her off with a kiss.

It was slow, steady. Holding her by her neck, I pulled Naina towards me. She moaned into our kiss, both of us poured our love into it without breaking for a breath. It was surreal to feel her soft lips over mine. Slowly our paced fastened causing my body to react in a very caveman way. Parting from the kiss,I looked her with hooded eyes.

" I can't kiss you anymore. My resistance has been  very thin these past few days , so baby let us just stop here." I said pecking her lips. She whined, moaned held my neck and kissed me again.

We have been making out since the time I arrived. I wanted to tell her about kainat but it's not my place. If she couldn't share with her own sister, I don't think I should involved between their bond by being a gossip aunty. Every relation has certain respect and I should not break it.

" Sorry." Naina said between kisses. Moving her head away from me, I smiled at her.

" I know love. I know. Shh." I said making her chuckle. Tucked between my arms Naina snored the night away. She was hesitant to be with me but her strong will to move forward embrace the change has given me a chance to lobe her again.

My dynamics with her have changed in these months. It's simply not about her now. I can the future us being like my parents, of course extra romantic since she can't keep her hands off me. My perspective of life has changed too, I slowed down. Appreciated the time I had and have with her. Was happy to laze around and just hear her out. It would not be possible without her presence. 

********************

Please vote comment and share my story.