chapter 17

I smiled stealing glances at her. She was unstoppable but I did. Naina shouted at me for spoiling the moment but I let her have her way to compensate the anger she is feeling now.

" I thought men love bold woman! " She shouted sitting on my lap.

" I do." I replied wiping her lips.

" Why are you not reading for this then?." She asked.

" Naina, you don't know how much self control I have over me. Making love to you is a big thing for me , I can't just do it! Love, if I really make love to you,  I will make sure you are here with me in my arms 24x7, I will not be able to live without you even a moment naina. Understand me. The level of emotional connection we will have after making love is something I can't even estimate. " I said pecking her lips and burying my face in her neck.

" Have you done it with anyone? How can you say?." She questioned pulling my hair.

There you go .

Jealousy.

" of course Naina, I did it.  You got married , I had no one to even look at so I kinda had one to many one night stands. " I casually mentioned . Her anger flared up immediately,  she held my hair and scratched her nails on my shoulder .

" Ahh ! Naina! What are you doing? Love I haven't even kissed a woman before you. Am just pulling your leg baby." I spoke holding her hands. She did not say anything but glared at me.

" See naina , you should be open enough to accept my past.  If you are reacting this way, I don't think we need to continue further." I said holding her.

" You are breaking up with me?" She asked . I smiled. How can I? I am in love since the time I saw her at her home. It was love at first sight. One could easily say she is pure hearted person the way she carried herself. 

" I will go home. " Naina stated.

I let her go,  I am sure her periods are going to start in next few days the way her mood changes. For the first time, I wished I had some relatives to show off Naina and here praises about how perfect she looks with me. Naina kissed me on cheek before silently walking out of my house.  Today I saw how violent Naina can be with her mood swings.

" Rishabh?" Naina came back holding my door.

" Hmm?." I replied.

" You are good." She said smiling at me.

I opened my phone and looked at my parents photo. It's been years since I felt their absence so much.  One fatal accident and I lost people close to my heart. But I think we have a way of finding things we lost and I found mine in the form of Naina. If it's meant to be of will happen and I did right by leaving the decision of making Naina stay with me or not to universe .

*****

Standing outside in the sun with fucking exam papers I have been waiting for both the sisters to join me. Kainat decided to tell her sister about her boyfriend who is currently chatting over phone. Dakshant looked at me and gulped scared what will I do if I take his phone away.

" I hope you are not sexting or flirting with some girl. By the way, don't go beyond first base with kainat. If you are not serious about settling with her , stay away from unnecessary pleasures. " I warned by pulling his collar. He gulped and nodded his head. If I find this piece of shit with some girl , I will kill him on spot.

" Sir. I am not playing with Kainat. It's just that I don't look serious like you. " He spoke gathering his confidence.

" That's good. Stick to your decision and I won't bother you. " I said . Kainat and Naina entered the Cafe holding hands. Dragging naina with me I shot a glare at dakshant warning him not to touch her . He gulped agian and gave handshake which confused kainat but I am sure she is smart enough to understand his change of behavior.

" Why are you dragging me away! She is with her friend. It will look awkward. " Naina spoke as I took her somewhere far away into a small gully where there are no people or houses to  look at us.

" I am hot." I stated pulling her towards me.

" Wwwhat?." She stuttered looking around.

" I stood for you in sun . Cool me down." I said holding her by waist. She got shocked. Blushing away she stepped aside asking me to follow her back. Naina always wanted to have a secret affair where she is whisked away for romance. A debate between us lead to a conclusion that I need to act according to her age not mine and make her happy. When I do that, she is shying away.

It's really difficult to understand women..

" You started ? It doesn't suit you." She giggled.

" Then? Why did you argue with me yesterday?." I asked her.

" Because...I felt like arguing." She giggled again walking back to her sister who looked nervous . I smiled at her . Kainat rolled her eyes looking at her boyfriend whose face is depressed don't know for what reasons.

" Hi there bro. You both seem to be busy with some adult content." She commented making Naina go red.

" Shut up! We were just talking about something important.  What is it with adult content? Have you been watching porn online?? What kind of exposure you are having at such an young age!." Naina blasted her. Dakshant sank in his seat looking at her.

" Di. Chill. Everyone of my age knows about it! Knowing about something and actually doing/seeing it different right?." She asked winking at me.

" Is this how you reply Kainat? Don't get distracted with such nonsense. You need to prove yourself out there. Don't even think of doing it with a guy. Understood? Why did you bring me here? Umm.. sorry! I am sorry! Kainat! You didn't tell me , we have company ! What's your name kid?." She blabbered looking at him.  I chuckled,  the kind of tone Naina used to address her sister is completely different from the one she used on him.

" Dakshant ma'am,  I am her friend. Pleased to meet you. " He said holding up his hand.

" Hi naina." She meekly responded.

" Actually he's my boyfriend. " Kainat held his hand and intertwined her fingers. Naina eyes popped out looking at them.

" You knew about them???!". She turned around accusing me . I just shrugged my shoulders letting her know that I am the one who helped her to propose him.

Naina looked at her sister before hitting my arm abruptly.  Now I am confused. Dakshant wanted to run away but kai held him tight.

" Why didn't you tell me? You are my boyfriend! You need to share every secret even if it's about my own sister! Now see! I am the last person to know about it!." She shouted gaining everyone's attention.  Holding her hands , I made her look into my eyes.

" Naina, even BBC news covered it,  what can I do if you are so naive and dumb to see what's happening infront of you eyes? Won't you ask who is he? How did they meet ?" I said pulling her chair towards me.

Naina cheeks were painted red with embrassment. She narrowed her eyes at Kainat before opening her mouth and speaking bizarre thing one could ever ask for.

*********************