Epilogue

To have a person in your life who is willing to stand for you no matter what happens and live the reality you offer is something I am experiencing now. As I wait outside with bouquet of flowers, my mind wandered back to the time when Naina stood at entrance of airport with red eyes and swollen face. To her, I am the world. Now she's made sure that I be with her no matter what happens. Her possessive ass haunted my days and made sure I slept content at night.

Over past 2 years, many things have changed. Naina managed to come to India six months post my visit. We got married in a small ceremony involving few of my extended family and her sister along with her parents. I requested her specifically to let her hair loose and wear something extremely comfortable, airy for her marriage. Now looking our photos, I feel immense pleasure in boasting that she is most beautiful women I have ever met in my life. Her light pink cheeks, tomato red lehenga and bangle filled hands holding my face made me miss her more. Finally! She could gather the money she needed for our survival and top of that grabbed the opportunity to work as head manager at Delhi office.

Kainat got into university at New York. She vaguely mentioned about her love interest being in same college as hers. She took finance as major something i am familiar with. Kai managed to come home once in six month to visit her parents but used to stay at my place as she's still angry with the way they forced her as well as her sister to marry some one else. To be frank, she has changed into someone me and Naina never expected her to be.

" Rishuuuu!." I heard Naina shouting from exit. I walked fast smiling at her. She ran and jumped on me holding her bouquet away from me. Taking my face between her hands Naina smooched long enough for her parents to cough so that we can separate.

" I can't wait for you to see what I wore inside." She whispered winking at me. My body reacted to her in a very wrong way . Holding infront of me, I managed to cover my hardness down there.

" Hi." She smiled looking at her parents.

" We are so happy! You are going to stay with us now." Her mom cooed.

" With my Rishabh." Naina corrected looking at me.

" Yeah yeah." Her mom said moving away.

" You look happy my child. I knew Rishabh will always keep you happy no matter where you are. Welcome back my child." Her dad said kissing on forehead.

We walked hand in hand. I have never been this happy! Not even when my university chose me as head of my department! Yes. Financially I can help Naina now. Worked my ass off, published papers , actively attended seminars. I did really had a great struggle! Nothing compared to Naina !

" Are we entering your house? I don't want to stay with my parents. Let's have lunch at their place and come back home." She whispered holding my arm

Home.

It feels alien to listen that word. Home was something I always dreamed of. I considered my house as a place i live instead of streets. For me it was equal to sleeping on streets. Where you have no one to smile nor care. Now that Naina married me, the word Home feels like that moment at the end of the day when you rest your head on the pillow just before going into deep sleep.

" Where's your head ?." Naina punched me as I was driving car smiling like a fool.

" Where do you want me to have it?." I asked her to which dad coughed again reminding us we need to be calm. I intertwined our fingers as I drove car with our hands joined. Naina became extremely talkative during her time in New Zealand. She started explaining animatedly how her coworkers used to tease her long distance marriage, her ways of cooking food for everyone. Her excitement was contagious. Looking back at her parents I smiled. They tried to change for their daughters happiness, I can't say same about her mom who still taunts me. Nevertheless, her parents are my responsibility too. Naina laughed loudly pulling my shirt. Her dad patted my shoulder which was a silent way of saying I am happy for you both.