Chapter 20

Is she really dumb or I am too old for her ?

" Jokes aside, can you believe ? James again asked me on a date! He thinks my boyfriend is imaginary , says I should trust him , he is multiple woman man like they show in movie and series. " Naina kept on talking as I sat on a wooden bench outside her office.

" Naina it is very cold here." I said rubbing my hands. I curse Kai for not allowing  me to pack new set of gloves which she wanted to use.

" Oh dear! Go home! Don't stay in cold. You know it's apparently coldest day of the month here." She again started talking about herself. Why God? Why? Why did you allow me to chose this day to visit her!

" Naina. I told you,  am at your place. I came to you. " I again said holding my phone close to me.

" Come on Rishabh! You can't travel here ! I will be back home in less than 2 months.  Why will you come? Wait! Did you really come????." She shouted making me go deaf. 

" uhuh , care to warm me up dear?." I asked to which she was silent.

" Hello? Love?." I talked hoping she did not faint on me.

" Hey man! Nains just left her phone on desk. She ran away . I will inform her about your call. Kay?." Someone spoke. Not having much choice I disconnected our call waiting for her to return. She must have gone to washroom to cry or shout .

Suddenly someone hugged me from back making me loose my balance. I could hear her crying while clutching my shirt tight.

" You came!." She shouted loudly as I turned around to meet her,  Naina held my collar pulled me down to her height and kissed me square on my lips.

"Hmmmm." I missed this.

"I missed this!." She said closing her eyes. 

" Its Wednesday! How did you come ? I mean by flight I know. Your college allowed you?." She asked .

" I don't study there Naina and when my love misses me I am bound to travel no matter what day it is." I said kissing on her nose.

"I can't believe we are here! In this country! Alone!." She jumped in her place excited for us. Running back to her office, Naina asked me to wait as she collects her things. Sitting on a wooden bench, I looked around. If only I studied something else I would have been here with her probably working in same office.  Naina ran to me and held my hand , we both walked to her apartment which is almost a kilometer away.

"I like this here. Wish I was a professor too! I can work with you. We both can have office romance. "She said jumping in her place. Never in my life I have seen Naina so excited for her life.

"You can dear. But you cannot have this corporate life, salary will be less too. " I said kissing her cheeks.

Naina smiled widely . Stopping in front of a flower shop, she bought roses for me. Before kissing my cheeks Naina asked if she allowed to make out with me whenever she wants.  Smiling at her I nodded my head. Who's going to stop her?

"I've never in my dreams hoped that you will come here, I mean you are a professor! You work even during your holidays! Eeeeeeeee I feel so excited! Wait! How did you afford tickets?". She asked . I smiled pulling her close to me. It doesn't matter to me , as long as she's here with me. I can earn money again. Cut down my expenses and save. This excitement , surprised face cannot be seen again.  Naina deserves every beautiful moments in her life.

"Listen, I have to go to this amazing party hosted by one of my colleagues as her team won some accords for being best this month. Will you join me? It's this weekend. We can visit places on Saturday and Sunday. " Naina jumped in her steps holding my hand. 

"So we are attending parties now? Nice.. you should socialize. " I said walking beside her.

We reached her place which is two bedroomed house with small garden in front and a patio . Looking at this I missed my apartment back at Delhi. I like the way people keep on spying on me but here it is so secluded. She asked me to fresh up, walking inside I saw she decorated the room she's staying in with our photos , her used up dupatta is spread around the bed to create aesthetic look.  Naina pushed me inside saying I can't waste my time inspecting her so called bed.  It's my first time to see her personal space, back in Delhi maximum I went is till their sofa which is just beside the main door. 

Speaking of her home, Naina's parents are quite now, they found that she left for new Zealand from one of her colleagues. I never asked her if she contacted them or they tried to talk with her. Kai is stuck in another dimension of world from which only she can make a way to come out. Her choices reflect what she wants in life just like naina. Cleaning myself, I came out to see her dancing on her bed jumping at unbelievable madness for the song STAY .

Pulling me on to her bed, she held my neck and moved her body singing the lyrics loudly.  My life turned out better the day I realised, she is not as silent as me.  Holding her close to me, I balanced us on her springy bed while she blowed my ears off. Smile spread across my face looking at her extremely relaxed face. As song neared the end,  Naina was quite, there's some ad playing in the background. Looking into her eyes, I did what I craved for all these months.  Holding her lips between mine, I tasted love of my life. With slow and steady movements, I devoured her . Moaning loudly Naina fell on me, loosing the balance we both hit the mattresses.

"Hehe, I like this. "Naina spoke holding me by my collar.

"You realise I am unemployed now right?." I asked her.

"For a month. Yes. I am there to feed us both. "She commented sleeping on me.

"You are quite heavy. My lungs are crushing." I said kissing her head.

"Then I guess, I need to revive you. " with that said she placed her lips on me. Smile broke on our lips as we made out whole night. There was strong urge to take her now at this moment but I know it's not possible. My body might want her but my heart wants to do it in right way.

***************************

Please vote comment and save my story!