Bonus Chapter

So....

I wanted to write a bonus chapter for this book. It's a task for as I don't want to disturb the essence of it.

Maybe I am right,  maybe I might not reach your expectations but all I want is accept it and please share, comment and vote. It means a lot and reaches many other readers too.

I don't want any publicity for myself.  Hell I hate social media but then it really makes me happy to know someone out there has chosen to read my story, spend time on it and feel maybe a 2% share of happiness in their boring or depressed life. So yes, I request you to please help others be in good mood.

If you don't want to do anything,  it's fine!

Have a happy reading!

*********************

I stood outside the door waiting for someone to break the news. It is not normal for me to stand here at this point but a person like me can only take so much that this kind of situations break my mind to pieces.

"She's safe!." Doctor announced and I jumped in joy. Naina looked at me with teary eyes still not believing what has happened to her sister Kainat.

"Its just appendicitis. A very common infection in Indian population." Doctor announced as we sighed with relief. Kainat visited India after 2.5years. She was in contact with us but we both knew this time, her interest to return back home is for someone else. Someone who plagued her mind since her college time.

"Also, patient had alcohol in her system. I advice you to take care of her. It was seen in very small amounts. Maybe she drunk herself out 3 to 2 days ago. We can't exactly tell that. All you need to know is that we waited for her levels to come down to zero before starting the procedure." Doctor advised. I stood shook in my place. I knew she drank alcohol but it's supposed to be occasional.

"Thank you Doctor." Naina said holding my hand. My wife knew  Kai is like a child to me, no matter what everyone says. I brought her up since the time she used to visit my place at the age of 9yrs to escape her parents fights. Seeing her taking wroth steps pains my heart. Somewhere I feel, I was responsible for her break up,  mindless behaviour and most importantly the way she isolates herself. My first mistake was hitting her on knowing she had physical relationship with her boyfriend.

"Don't start blaming yourself." Naina spoke.

"But I feel responsible." I said.

"Gosh! You are so ready to take care of our child." Naina whispered in my ear. I blushed at her comment. We both are 7 months pregnant. In our recent scan, Doctor discovered we were having twins. I never knew, waiting for the right time will give me such an amazing result.

"You know our make up sex was so hot that you sponsored infinity number of sperms for my uterus." Naina spoke giggling like a child. One thing which I couldn't keep up was her way of talking dirty after getting pregnant. I just hushed her to be quiet. Naina held her tummy and walked inside to look at her sister.

"Do you think she came back for him?." Naina asked.

" Yes." I replied not giving her much information. Naina held my arm. We all are worried about Kainat but I know she will settle this time.

"So...Mr. Since my parents are going to visit her. Take care of her. Shall we go home?." Naina questioned. Her tone didn't seem normal to me. I said no asking her to wait until they reach here.

"Oh I wanted to have some time with you!." She whined. I rolled my eyes at her horniness.

"See, Naina, I will drop you home. Feed you lunch, then return back to my college. I took half day leave. By the time you finish your beauty sleep, I will be back holding you close to me. Ok?." I spoke in a baby voice. Her eyes welled up ready to burst into tears.