chapter 15

The whole idea of woman being the centre of your life suddenly terrifies me. What if I disappoint her? What if she decides not to be a major part of my life. What if I am just caring about this feeling more since I know Naina is going to stay .

It just doesn't make me a good person. These What ifs in my head keep on eating my brain, letting me go through history of things I missed out in my life. Growing up I always admired my parents but never cared about how a man holds his wife , how important a woman of his life is in every part of your daily activities. How your mental health affects by her presence or absence. I missed the feeling of idiolizing the way my dad always used to look at mom. For me at that age , it was love, the same love which I thought he showed on me. But thinking about it, I realise the love he has for his woman is different from the love he had for me. When the age definitely kicked in, I lost the most beautiful souls I could ever have. Years after and through the years, I always thought Naina was the one , life turned out different for me in a good manner if I should state ?

I can see Naina in a way I always wanted her to be. In my head, this is how I wanted naina to be. Carefree, prioritizing herself , being mindful of her thoughts, respecting her decisions and wishes to live her life. My mom always said, we can be a good human being but a reflection of my our goodness in people we love shows the amount of impact we have on them to better their lives. She wanted me to be that kinda person .

I smiled remembering her peaceful face. Never once, she corrected me nor shouted me. Kind words of hers always echoed in my head .

Waiting for Naina I sat in lobby of her office. She promised to meet me in 10 minutes which turned out to be an hour. Opening my iPad, I went through test questions which I prepared for students. This so called youngsters are really foolish. I thought my generation has wasted time but these don't even respect it.

" Sir, Naina mam is stuck in a meeting , she sent me a message that I should show you canteen . Please come with me ." Some girl spoke every politely. Naina is going to kill me some day. No one here knows that I am professor, with lots of help she somehow sneaked me in after which I just blindly flashed her Id card at gate.

" No thank you, I am fine." I replied.

My life changed completely with that single kiss. Kainat makes fun of me every single day that my planets finally moved in good position for me to kiss a girl and how many more years it will take for me to initiate more than a kiss.

" Risabh! Come! ." Naina shouted dragging me with her to cafeteria which looks like huge office.

" I couldn't come out of those stupid meetings! I wish it's only an hr to hr job like yours. " She pouted.

" Mine is not hour to hour Naina . It's more than that. I have to teach different topics each hour to different set of people. It's like giving presentations whole day." I said holding her hand to which she blushed.

" Can I visit you someday?." She asked me.

" Yes, you don't need fake id's plus I have my own chamber to work." I added .

To see Naina from conservative behaviour to this carefree one, I felt proud looking at her. Her divorce was finalized where her ex paid her compensation and serving jail term too. Apparently his job has been put on hold. From Naina's side her case has been solved. I thought it will take years to settle these things but it worked out in the end.

"So happy ending then?." Naina's words broke my train of thought.

"I thought, you are going to tell me a story. "She joked. I smiled looking at her. Walking out of her office, I was silently listening to her rant. She asked driver to stop our cab one street away as she doesn't want her parents to see us together. Getting down with her, I held her hand .

"What are you doing?! Cctvs of our building are here. "She hissed. Not minding them I dragged Naina with me.

"Leave me! My parents will kill me! " She spoke fidgeting with her fingers. Looking at her, I understood something is bothering her.

"What exactly is the matter Naina? You asked me to meet you at office. I did. During whole ride you kept on talking about some guy in office who you think is hitting on you. I listened. " I asked still holding her hand. Not a word spilled from her mouth which ticked me.

"Don't tell me. You met that metro guy?." I said leaving her hand. Looking down, she nodded her head as yes.

"What am I to you Naina? A rebound? Distraction? Temporary love till you find your permanent one?." I questioned with anger seeping through me.

"Its not like that ,I.. I didn't know he will come to our house. My parents did not inform me. I met him yesterday at home after my office. As soon as you dropped me here, I walked back but kai informed me that some whom I know wants to get married to me. It's not my fault. I did not talk with him, sat in my room texting you. " She replied looking a bit sad.

"You still did not answer my question. " I said

"No. I love you rishab. I don't want to get married to you, not before experiencing all the things what lovers do, you know lovey dovey stuff. I like this hide n seek from parents thing. " She giggled . Smile broke on my face seeing her innocence. How can anyone think of playing with her feelings?

"Let's go. " I said not caring about anyone.

"Actually Rishabh, I love you. But never asked if you want to do all this?." She questioned poking my arm. Not pressing her floor number I stood silent. If you ask me, I am quiet flustered and hot with her confession.

" You are coming home with me now." I stated still holding her hand. We are lucky, no one saw us till now. Not even our watchman. Coming home early has it's perk !

" You didn't answer my question!." She poked again.

Pushing her inside, I held her hand in mine. Her tempting lips invited me to savour them immediately, controlling my flustered self. I sighed .

" I would love to pin you to this wall each and everyday as soon as I come home Naina. For me, you are the only person who feels close to home. So yeah this is what I want to do to you everyday." I said pecking her lips.

" You want to marry me???" With wide eyes she asked me. I smiled before pecking her again.

" What about morning?" She asked this time pecking me.

" I would love to pin you to bed after that every wall , corner and furniture in my house. " I said smirking her way.

" Your brain is so corrupted. " She replied slightly Pushing me away.

" Well, someone's biological clock is ticking. We can't leave any chance right?." I asked her. Blushing away Naina carresed my cheek.

" You are kind Rishabh. " something in her voice indicated that I pushed a button which I shouldn't. Her distant look, cried out loud that something from her past triggered her .

************************
Do comment share and vote my story!

Until next time :)