chapter 08

Tapping my foot vigorously I waited for Dakshant to visit me. Kainat is like a little sister to me, I do not want her to go on wrong direction at a very young age. She just crossed 18 . Dakshant walked in holding his bag with eyes showing fear. Closing my chamber door behind him I turned around and held his collar pushing him against the wall.

" Sir! S..ss..sir! Please!." He pleaded. Controlling my anger I released him but held his elbow in my hand.

" You are young. You have many goals to achieve. Much more phases of life to see. There will be a part of your life which will be extremely hard to live. When you overcome such situations then you are eligible to see Kainat the way only you are allowed to look at her. Till then make sure you both stand for eachother by supporting in every phase of your life." I spoke looking directly into his eyes.  His scared head nodded with saying a word.

"Do not touch her. Show her unnecessary pleasures which might distract her . Stay in your limits.  I am watching you. Get out now. " I spoke sternly. Without a word he ran closing my door with a bang.

What a lady he is!

Sitting at my table I raked my hands through my hair. It is so frustrating to sit here, look at Naina . My home feels like torture to me after her return. I can't call her nor ask kainat about her nor visit her house stating some reason. Our conversation ended that day with her drunk texts.  Her parents stopped bothering me since their child came back.  I could see Naina freely going out wearing casuals, talking with cctv cameras of our building. Never once she came to meet me. 

Maybe me I expecting more??

Kainat on the other hand often visited my place to study as she hates her mom pestering her for marriage. I never understand,  it's just a part of our life why do parents need to stress so much? Our generation is different. No matter how old or young we get every individual has certain pattern of thinking,  they need time to analyze and understand.  We cannot get married like our parents did and then understand how the other person is. 

" You are staring at that paper . Scared that you might die with the words return by students." Kainat commented laughing loudly. Breaking my eye contact with non living thing I looked at her. She is just crossed 19 , young , stupid, indecisive,  jokes at times where she shouldn't,  doesn't understand what is going on in her life , fucking always  hungry for food yet she got into relationship with most handsome, famous for notorious pranks,  intelligent and hard working person. What did she see in him? How did Kainat recognize him as a person fit for her life?

" What happened?." She questioned tapping my hand.

" Just thinking what a clown you are yet stable with that boy . The person you are now doesn't match with the specimen i see with Dakshant." I said chuckling at her.

" Stop it! He's nice and lucky to get me." She shouted throwing her pencil.

" okkkkk..." I dragged it smiling at her foolishness. Someday everything will make sense to her and me. Just like how Kainat found 'The One' for her, I found mine too but I don't think she will ever try to search or consider finding me.

" Rishabh,  my mom she is going to get someone meet-." Kainat started and my temper raised.

" Are you fucking serious? Naina just came back. Her divorce is not finalized. That bastard still did not come back to India to serve his sentence or whatever court decides and here your parents are thinking of getting her married again?." I shouted

" Done? Don't shout on me . " She spoke calmly. Getting up from my chair I walked into my kitchen to drink water , controlling my anger I walked back to her.