Chapter 03

"Risabh!."

I heard someone shout my name when I stood beside my car waiting for her. Pool of humans gathered around me talking without a break about how lavishly they are sending off Naina. I did not like it that groom is demanding so much. He is well off, he doesn't need any kind of money plus he is getting Naina for free.

"Brother?." I heard kainat voice.

"She's crying. Mom said no one can accompany her so I am going to hide here. Tell them I left with uncle. " With that said she jumped inside my car crawling to rear end of it.

Some mad traditions..

"Beta take her with you. Just don't talk with her. We don't want her to be tired. It is almost 2hr journey. We are going first as we have to receive them. " Her mom said making way for Naina.

Wow!

Oh my God!

Her blouse screams of blood red in colour while her lehenga is slightly different shade of red with embroidered veil . Her neckline is deep v shaped laced with different stones . I couldn't take my eyes off from her. She walked towards me like a royal queen . Sweat formed on my forehead looking at her this intimately for the first time. Thank God her sister is going to be there with us. Her eyes painted with dark kajal while those unshead tears indicate the gloomy environment around us. Her blood red lips quivered looking at me, insulting me that now I am part of this stupidity. Slowly opening her side of door I helped her get inside. She sat down quietly fidgeting with her fingers. Her loose hair formed a curtain around her face masking away all those tears.

" I told you to tie that hair up! You look like ghost now! Oh God! Let them not comment about this too." With that said her mom left in another car.

This too? She looks so beautiful! Who the hell has problem with it??

Getting into my driver's seat , I slowly moved out of our area. Kainat did not dare to make any kind of movement and I knew she wanted me to shout for her. After reaching certain distance from our house , I stopped my vehicle looking at Naina who is bawling her eyes out. She looked at me startled that I am not driving. Walking around the car I opened her door , gestured her to come out. She silently moved without looking at me.

"Kainat? Come out. " I spoke tapping her head.

" What? Kainat?? What are you doing here??!." Naina shouted pushing me aside. As soon as she hugged her sister, tears flowed from her eyes . Both cried like it's last day of their life.

"Please get inside. It's very hot, we don't want our beautiful bride to get sun tan ?." I asked her.

" Tan? My sister? No way! Look at the amount of layers they used to cake her up. Her tears did not leave any stains too." Kainat commented hugging her.

" But her eyes did." I stated.

"Please don't like this!I will be alone here! Please! Tell her Risabh!." Kai whined hitting my shoulder.

"You look beautiful. "I blurted out not able to control my emotions.

"Thank you. "She replied in hoarse voice.

"Your fiancé is my friend. Although I am sure he won't remember me but I assure you if somethings wrong you tell me ok? I will kick his ass bring you both sisters out of that wedding then we will go have some pasta." I said looking at them through mirror. Her eyes twinkled listening to word pasta.

"You want some to sustain that torture?." I asked them. Naina have a meek 'yes' before looking away.

"Right back seat. I made some for you. Have it. "I said.

"But I can't eat before you know.."She trailed.

"We are good at breaking rules right kainat?." I asked her sister to which they both giggled. Not saying a word the sisters had got share of pasta while kainat filled my mouth with it when they couldn't eat it.

"I have to drop you before little one. Can't enter until Obama orders. "I announced to which she started crying holding her sister. After few minutes Naina settled down alone.

"Naina. " I called gaining her attention.

"Don't cry. I can't see you crying. " I said.

"That's why you did not involve in my wedding preparation?." She asked.

"I am now. " I replied looking away.

"I can see that. " She spoke with anger.

"Look, why are you angry? I know you don't like this guy nor going out of India. You comprised from wearing those sandals to having this hairstyle. "I pointed out turning around.

"How did you notice it?" She asked quite shocked.

"Naina , it's your marriage. You will not stay with your in laws anyway. You have your own life out there although I am sure you will compromise for his sake. But Naina when you cant stop what's happening why not enjoy? You are centre of attraction now, for once be calm. Take fake compliments and pray to God that nothing bad should happen. " I said.

"Even you are asking me to compromise?." She spoke

"You want to talk what I really want to say?." I asked her giving undivided attention to her.

"Naina, look at you sitting here in this beautifully hand designed lehenga. No one can beat your beauty with or without make up. You are at a age where your decisions matter , if you are emotionally forced to take one. You will never be happy. Because emotional damages are difficult . Stand on your feet, do what makes you happy. Be independent in your thoughts. Husband, mom, dad, sister, your friends these all stay upto certain point in your life only your achievements define you, they give you strength to face anything. Understood? ." I said looking into her eyes.

"Marriage is not a barrier to achieve what you want. You can study, work, have your me time from home too." I said. Suddenly someone tapped on my window.

"Its time. You can drive. " they said. Nodding my head I moved while I could hear her cry silently. As we neared the entrance she wiped her tears looked at me for a fraction of moment and got out. Many cheered for her, relatives took photos with her while she just looked numb.

"Here goes my last few hours with you Naina. "

*********************
Please vote comment and share my story.

Do follow for more updates.