Prologue

Happy tears .

That's what I call them when I look at her smiling so widely at me. At this moment I knew I don't need anyone's care or even oxygen to stay alive.

She's here!

Swiftly moving from my place I reached where are is standing talking with her parents. If I knew I would be given second chance in my life then I would have moulded myself in completely different way. Giving a final glance she excused herself from her parents and stood before me.

Breathtaking!

I was never a man of words nor she a woman or words ! What am I saying ? Nervousness creeped through my body like a poison which I couldn't stop nor find anecdote. She smiled slightly looking into my eyes and in that moment my heart stopped.

Is it possible after all these years?

Her sister dragged her away while her family asked politely to move along. Her head turned towards me with a smile , while her hands clamed together in nervousness, a habit she could never let go of.

Starting my car, I adjusted my mirror to look at her but all I could get was her shoulder. Shiver ran through my spine thinking about all the forbidden thoughts.

Will this be forever?

Will it start before I see our end?

*******************

Please vote comment and share my story!

I will be writing this story in male lead point of view! Hope you all will support me!

Thank you.